Desire Olympics - Competition!

It’s competition time again and I have decided to do something a little different. I’m going to be running the Desire Olympics. Everyday I’ll post up 2 products from the Desire range that are going head-to-head, all you need to do is comment which one is your favourite. This will go on until we have an ULTIMATE winner.

When the winning product is announced, comment down below if you’d like to be included in the random prize draw… But there’s a twist (isn’t there always)! The winners will get to choose which Desire product they would like… But they can only choose from the pool of products they voted for, so make sure you vote for your favourite when you see it in its head-to-head!

First round will be posted tomorrow! I’ll keep this thread for answering questions, general discussion and announcing the winners of each round/the final round.

Hopefully that makes sense (let me know if it doesn’t)!

EDIT: All comments included in prize draw :D

3 Likes

When I comment which is my favourite of each two-some does it have to be from experience?

Sounds clear to me. I'd imagine there's going to be some very difficult decisions made.

Ooh sounds like fun! 😃 x

1 Like

Oh dear... Another excuse to browse lovehoney on a daily basis!!

Oh this will be interesting

Hi Brenna, it sounds quite clear to me, and fun.👍

Please can you include us for the prize draw. How exciting! Many thanks

Keeping an eye out for this, sounds exciting!!

Sounds fun!

Looking forward to this!

This sounds great fun! I’d absolutely love to take part in this and the draw!

Sound good would love to be in draw ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I would love to be in the draw, where will we find the head to head to vote on it ?

sound great fun would like to be in the draw

Ian Chimp It doesn't have to be from experience, it could be because one is a cooler colour than the other, or because you don't like that kinda toy. But if you don't vote for a toy you own and love, it will be crying in the toy box #realfacts

Jay13 I will share the links to the head-to-head here!

Sounds good 👍

Sounds fun. I’d like to be include in draw.

Sounds fun. I’d like to be included in draw.

Lovehoney - Brenna wrote:

Ian Chimp It doesn't have to be from experience, it could be because one is a cooler colour than the other, or because you don't like that kinda toy. But if you don't vote for a toy you own and love, it will be crying in the toy box #realfacts

Nice. 👍 It did occur to me after I asked that if I vote only from experience I'd only have a pool of toys that I already own to pick from if I win. 🙂