‘Devotee’ Algorithm Is Out

Has anyone else else noticed that the algorithm is out for badges? Having visited continuously for over a year many times over at least 3 years I can’t win the badge. First World problems but an issue if you have Asperger’s :thinking:

2 Likes

It’s funny you mention this, like you I thought I had visited everyday it wasn’t until last year I got the badge.

1 Like

Maybe posthumous honours due?

Checking your stats in the user directory (https://lovehoneyforum.com/u?name=Tanya-Louise&order=likes_received&period=yearly) you seem to have racked up 347 for this past year, though I’m afraid it’s not detailed enough to say which days it doesn’t think you’ve visited.

I think the Devotee badge counts a day as UTC (which if you’re in the UK that’s the same as GMT). It could be a timezone thing depending where you’re based in the world?

I think @Lovehoney_Brenna can run a more detailed query, so she may be able to narrow it down. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Thanks Ian :pray:

Yup I’ve been after that badge for continued visit something and I’m pretty sure I’ve achieved it a few times but never been awarded it !! :pleading_face:

1 Like