Did Covid throw your sex

I’m 58 and being honest I move to a different city and In America Covid changed a lot stuff.

Be honest cause your the folks that are open completely to this.

I’ve not had sex since I was 55 or so.

This is not fun lol​:crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Me my toys and my hand did just fine during Covid :rofl:

4 Likes

We have been working from home since the beginning of the pandemic and we kept the kids off school, due to one of them being clinically vulnerable.
It has been sooooo stressful! Everyone at home all of the time for 18 months.

Our sex life was dwindling anyway since we had the kids so covid didn’t really impact. It’s only recently that I have rediscovered my sex drive (don’t know where is has come from, but I’m rolling with it :grin:) so my husband being at home more than pre-covid, has been beneficial for getting sex back on track :+1:

3 Likes

Time to start the ball rolling as the restrictions lift

2 Likes

Hubbys a artic driver so he worked all throughout the pandemic and lock downs, the kid’s stayed at home with me, until they could go back to school. Sex life still going, but in February this year is when it all spiced up, trying all new things, lingerie, toy’s, roleplaying, bondage, dominant and submissive. Our sex life is so much better than before.

5 Likes

COVID gave me a partner and sex :raised_hands: :rofl: And not being able to go out for dates meant a lot of inside time which easily led to a lot of sex, especially after moving in together :rofl: With the easing of restrictions I know the OH is going to want to go out and do stuff though :roll_eyes: :rofl: Been a fun time exploring new toys and each other :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Covid pretty much threw a wrecking ball at my chances of love and I’m still struggling to build it back again with the one I want a relationship with :pensive:

Sex has also been off the cards here for a good few years too.

1 Like

Actually since I am a totally solo act , no difference . But I did mask up for you guys , but did not get near the likes I thought I might . Being a former emergency medical technition I understand what is actually correct advice from all our political people in power and let me tell you they are not too close on 95% of recommendations . https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/500?u=oldman

1 Like

Just stay positive bro, I went about three years solo and then found my soulmate in my late 30s. It will happen :blush:

3 Likes

Each day feels like a swimming battle to keep above water :sweat_drops:

1 Like

Bro I feel ya, life’s hard enough for all as it is, stay strong bro, it’s sure to turn out brighter and we are all always here to get ya through. Much love :blue_heart:

1 Like

throw, no!
I found the Lovehoney forum!

Oh yes, locked down with 2 late teen kids…

1 Like

Thank you for them lovely kind words :hugs: I sure hope brighter days are on the horizon

4 Likes

Here in California due to restrictions and living alone I didn’t have sex from March 2020 until recently.
Completely threw off any sex life

2 Likes

And the first time after that long, was incredible!!

1 Like

Being home bound, remote schooling the kids and raising a 2yo that doesn’t want to sleep, working from the same home office and some health issues pretty much since March 2020 has taken its toll…

Yes same here too and cause I’ve a love interest also I’m wanting to save myself for them which means I’ve still not dabbled in sex for going on 2 years nearly lol

It’s wierd that all of a sudden it had to stop except for people living together.

It went on long lol

Your still waiting bro… it’ll happen soon enough :grin:

1 Like

Yes still waiting and praying for things to work out right when I finally get to meet them :pray:

1 Like