Did you know Lovehoney are on YouTube?

In addition to Lovehoney TV here on the Lovehoney website, we also have a super-helpful YouTube channel! ooooOOOOhh!!

Visit the cannel and learn more about individual products, how to care for your sex toys and lingerie, and discover what makes Lovehoney different to our competitors.

Plus we have a ton of videos which you can only find on YouTube.

Want to know more about sex and the products we sell? Visit our exclusive YouTube playlist featuring sexpert Annabelle Knight and have your most pressing Sex Questions Answered, or browse our Sex Toy Video Reviews to learn what other customers thought about their new toy.

Want to know more about our company? Discover what makes us 'the sexual happiness people' in our unique behind the scenes videos, TV ads and our collection of videos which are just for fun!

Don't forget to subscribe to make sure you never miss an update.

Happy viewing!

![](upload://2yZDCxNxezjUEgwKXXdbgtbogZu.jpeg)

I do but I've never seen it. Don't hang out on YouTube much. It would be cool to have links to YouTube reviews on product paupers though

I did, but I don't use my youtube account properly so haven't subscribed!

I knew about it but haven't checked it out yet...also not a big fan of YouTube ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I stumbled upon it a couple of weeks ago looking for toy reviews on you tube :) Very nice indeed!

Yup! I've been subscribed to the channel for a wee while now ^_^

I too found it while looking at sex toy reviews.