Did you miss Frisky Business in March?

Remember when Lovehoney was on TV a few months ago?

Well guess what... It's happening all over again!

If you missed 'Frisky Business'‬ back in March, tune into Lifetime UK (Sky 156 / Virgin 242) this Sunday at 10pm to get another chance to watch it!

It's been re-named 'The Joy of Sex Toys' and will be on every Sunday for the next 6 weeks.

http://www.lifetimetv.co.uk/shows/the-joy-of-sex-toys

Enjoy!

I could cry, i don't get that channel. I really wanted to watch it, thanks for saying anyway.

kitty x

What a shame! Do you have a Netflix account? You can watch it on the US version :)

Ohh I missed it last time, hopefully I can get to watch it this time around! Thanks for sharing :)

I cant get that channel but i remember watching something about love honey before! It was great because until then i hadnt heard of you so it was good advertising!

Now i barely look at the other top site about, love honey is so much better!

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

What a shame! Do you have a Netflix account? You can watch it on the US version :)

Thank you very much Jess for the suggestion but I don't have a Netflix account either. Might help somebody else out tho.

kitty x

I'll keep this open cause I'll forget again I better not put it to record on the skyplus box otherwise our daughter will sit there watching it, and at 15 she'll proably put in orders or be shocked not sure which.

I'm watching it on Netflix... :) I've nearly finished the series, are ye going another one x

BDSM-curious wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Thank you very much Jess for the suggestion but I don't have a Netflix account either. Might help somebody else out tho.

kitty x

Yes, I think I'll watch it on netflix tonight ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) x

I still have all 6 episodes on my Sky+ from when it aired. I re-watch it every now and again.. haha.

How come they changed the name of the program? Frisky Business was so much better!

Brillisnt ..... We only got sky when we moved house in June. I was gutted I missed it in March x

Yay!!! I missed it first time round, excited to watch now!! ^_^

I missed it so will be watching.x

DavidB1986 wrote:

I still have all 6 episodes on my Sky+ from when it aired. I re-watch it every now and again.. haha.

How come they changed the name of the program? Frisky Business was so much better!

Hehe - me too :P

Lifetime wanted to see if they'd get more female viewers with a name change, and thought it would attract more people if the title had the word 'Sex Toys' in it. We'll see what happens!

Reminders set sky plus set to record!

I watched it on Netflix recently and loved it.

Its also on Canadian Netflix which is where I have mine set to on default...gonna start watching now!

I absolutely love frisky business !! I wish I could work here looks like so much fun and very interesting !! everyone seams like a great group of hilarious people !! Wish I had more episodes on netflix !!

I absolutely love frisky business !! I wish I could work here looks like so much fun and very interesting !! everyone seams like a great group of hilarious people !! Wish I had more episodes on netflix !!

I now have Sky so I'll finally get to see it.