Didn’t receive email confirmation after order

hi i recently placed an order online but never received an email confirmation. i see my card has been charged successfully though. also can’t seem to reach customer service about the issue. anyone have a similar experience recently? Thanks

1 Like

Hi @lalalautrduu, welcome to the forum! When did you place the order? I haven’t had the exact same issue but I did notice that my last order took a lot longer to dispatch than usual so I’m guessing that Lovehoney are very busy at the moment and maybe there’s a bit of a backlog. Customer service are generally very quick in responding to emails so if you haven’t had a reply, I’d try sending another email. I’m assuming you’ve checked your spam folder? If you have an account, can you see your order in your order history?

Have you checked the account you ordered from from logging in? Should be able to see the status of an order from there.

Or your junk emails ?

hi thanks for your responses. i have checked my spam folder and did not find the email there. I also sent three emails to customer service but haven’t received any response as of yet. there’s no indication that i placed an order except for the money charged on my card

forgot to note, i didn’t have an account and checked out as guest

If you checked out as a guest, did it ask for an email address? I’ve always ordered through my account so get an email almost instantly. Just wondering if guest checkout doesn’t have the same facility.

Guest checkout does indeed still require an email, it just doesn’t create a shopping account on LH.

@lalalautrduu You’ll most likely have to wait for CS to get back to you during their operating hours, as there isn’t much the forum can do regarding these issues.
If you saved the order number from the confirmation screen after checkout, that will help CS assist you as well. Pretty sure there’s a live chat function onsite you could use during their operating hours too if possible. Best of luck!

1 Like

hi thank you for your response. i unfortunately forgot to take a screenshot of the order confirmation page :frowning:

it’s a bit frustrating as it seems none of the reps can find my order. i gave them the date i placed the order, the amount charged to my account and the delivery address and my method of payment but it seems they’re still having trouble locating the order. i’m hoping to just have the order canceled now as i’d like to avoid further trouble.

at this point i’m wondering if i should just file a dispute with my credit card company ?

I would contact your CC provider and tell them that you’ve spoken to the merchant who can’t find your transaction and they’ll get in touch with LH on your behalf.
Normally if its still pending, you could request for it to remived if it was cancelled with the merchant. But as LH can’t find the order, they won’t be able to confirm that they won’t be collecting payment. You’ll likely have to wait until its a completed transaction and no longer pending (if its not already) before you can raise a dispute.

Is there a chance that the site was a scam site making out it was love honey. Have you tried to get back onto the same pages you were on when you made the order. May be your history files will tell you and you can check the web address. It might be worth a try.

Welcome to the forum! Thankfully I’ve been lucky to not have experienced this issue before but I’d recommend trying to contact customer service again

hi everyone i’m sorry for the late update but the problem has been resolved. i made a typo in my email hence why it was hard to find my order. but a nice rep has since resolved it, thanks all

2 Likes