Different toys

Just wondering does anybody have any recommendations for different sex toys? Or any fun toys for couples? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Hi we’ve just got this and it’s very fun. Nice strong vibrations and about 10 I think different patterns of vibrations. Also you could get dildos to play together with. Have a good look on the website together and talk about what mite take your fancy together. Hope you have fun.

1 Like

What have you already tried @MariaB90? Is there anything that you particularly like or anything that you wouldn’t consider?

The usual dildos/vibrators looking for something more exciting if there is anything :sweat_smile:

HI! Ive had this toy about a year now and its the best toy ive ever bought! Sometimes ill sit on OH and put it so its rubbing on us both and he loves it too!

1 Like

This is one I have looked at but not yet purchased :sweat_smile: thank you for the recommendation I may have to give this one a go :woman_shrugging:t3:

A suction toy like @FantasyLady94 suggested is a good idea. Have you tried a wand? Lots of people love them, they’re much more powerful than a standard vibrator, not my thing but I’m definitely in the minority! If you like dildos, you could try a glass or metal one because they feel very different to silicone ones.

Have you considered anal play? A butt plug or small anal dildo could add something new to partnered sex. Not for everyone I know, but worth a try if you’re interested in trying new things.

Some great ideas from @Kitty-Cat01 wand, clit suction are 2 great suggestions.

Guess it all depends on what sort of things your into and up for trying :nerd_face:

What do you have currently, dildos, wands, butt plugs…