Different wand vibrators

I searched the forum to see if this had been addressed before and couldn’t find a thread where this question was asked. Please forgive if I missed one.

We have this wand and love it. Lovehoney Deluxe Rechargeable Mini Massage Wand Vibrator - Lovehoney US

I wanted to know if there is a reason to also have a larger one. If you have multiple wands, why? There are some recommendations threads to review, but if you have a recommendation I’d love to hear that too. Particularly if you have both the mini one and a large one.

2 Likes

We have that one and it still gets lots of use as it is very good.
We also have this one Lovehoney Silicone Wand mainly because the material feels much softer than the Mini Wand and it also goes much lower in speed and feeling for more Rumbly Vibrations.
They are our “go to” Wands.

I currently own 2 wands and I have another one on its way.

I have the mains powered love honey one which is great for solo play. To bulky to use during sex

I also have the Mon Ami rechargeable wand. It’s small in size but powerful and curved so great during sex

I’ve ordered a bigger rechargeable wand with a make attachment so me and my partner can both enjoy it.

We use 2 wands, Mantric rechargeable and Doxy rechargeable.

Mantric is a little milder than the doxy, usually use this for her first orgasm, she finds the doxy a bit much. Well then switch to the doxy after her first and use that for subsequent orgasms, 3-4 in total is her sweet spot

We find the rechargeable doxy not quite as rumbly / powerful as the corded version, but it is much quieter.

Sorry I’ll try again!

We have several

Lovehoney Extra Powerful Multispeed Mains Powered Magic Wand Vibrator - Lovehoney - we have the male attachment for this too and my husband loves the sensations. I use it when giving oral.
Sometimes I use it myself during solo play.

We also have the mini version, which is great during sex or just for a bit of solo play.

I also have a pink rechargeable wand which I bought years ago and I can’t find the charger for, so it’s redundant ATM. I think either the charger for my new g-spot vibrator which arrived today or hubby’s blowmotiin might work to charge it - might give it a try!

1 Like

We have 4 wands. I bought a knock off magic wand off Amazon when I first began looking for sex toys after menopause lack of sex, etc. It was great at first, seems like it got less powerful over time. I got a smaller wand next and again great.
Next I got a large plug in the wall type with a wheel like Lovehoney sells, but not that particular one. I still use this one quite a bit with an attachment I prefer for solo use, or warm up before sex.
Lastly, my dh got me the new micro magic wand for Christmas. I thought I’d be really impressed but really wasn’t. It’s okay but doesn’t rock my world. I still prefer the plug in version with the attachment.

You can’t go wrong with the Hitachi Magic Wand. I bought one for my wife a few years ago, and she still loves it. She turned it on me the first night, and it brought me off immediately. The one drawback: It’s teeth-rattlingly loud. In fact, it’s so loud that my wife didn’t hear me come home from a business trip and she proceeded to buzz herself off while I could only watch unnoticed in our bedroom, jerking off quietly.

1 Like