Dildo ball gag

Hi all,

I have been having a look around for a gag with a penis on for the woman to enjoy, I’ve seen penis gags for sale, however, the ones I’ve found also have a penis on the mouth side too.
Does anyone know if you can buy a standard ball gag but with a penis attached to it for the woman to mount on top of?
We have various ball gags in our collection but nothing of this nature. I really want to get one for when things get a bit kinky in the bedroom and the restraints come out.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

There is this one

4 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Could not see that when I searched for some strange reason

Has anyone got one and could perhaps let me know what they think of it?

1 Like

I’d be interested too. I’ve never took the plunge to buy one because I’m worried about my teeth :grimacing::joy:

1 Like

So goooooddd

This is something which really interests me. I am certain this is something I know I’d love (compared to stuff such as golden showers which I think is a fantasy and nothing more). My OH isn’t keen on just regular dildos so I think I need to try and make her feel comfortable with the idea of that first before waddling into the bedroom with that attached to my mouth!

1 Like

Lovehoney used to sell one by Tantus, looks to be discontinued. We still have ours and it’s great fun to play with, removable cock gag for cleaning etc.

The cock head is just the right size to fill your mouth and it can take plenty of biting punishment.