Dildo for DVP - Advice

Hi everyone!

Just after some advice or a specific Dildo that would be great for use in my wife’s first attempt at a double vaginal penetration.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @John_Dragon

I’ve been interested in trying DP and DVP so hubby recently purchased this Lifelike Slimline Dildo for us to try.

It looks just perfect for a first timer due to its size, however we are yet to give it a bash :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Hi @Cupc8kes,

Thanks for replying. That dildo is exactly what we’d be looking for. Long enough and with a smaller diameter to fit snugly next to me inside.

:+1:t2::grin:

1 Like

Going to see how this is before we go ahead and try the real thing - 2 cocks, for DVP :smiling_imp:

The lifelike and realistic dildos are my fave, I love the detail in them and how good they feel.
I especially like the ones with added balls, more to play with!

3 Likes

Yes I have this Dildo. Love it.

Perfect size.

2 Likes

Now that would be the ultimate goal…trying DVP with two cocks.

Beautiful wifey looks amazing taking on a 8” long 7” girth circumference monster and I think another smaller dildo next to me would be amazing for her.

1 Like

We have used a doc Johnson double ender placed under my wee man held with a flexi cock ring for dvp. found it easier to extend the length of dildo past mine was easiest for insertion.

3 Likes

That’s great advice thanks. I was thinking to go dildo in first and ease myself in next to it :+1:t2:

1 Like

Well would say that can’t recommend a exact product but can offer you some advice based on a few factors to help you decide

1. take into account that not all ladies and gentlemen are the same in the departments that count so what will be suitable will massively depend on the amount of accommodation by the lady left after the male is present so to speak

2. texture and firmness play a bigger part than you might expect? Ladies can produce their own natural lubrication all the way around but the bit between the Dildo and your partner do not so it can get a bit grippy both squeezed together yeah lube helps but he will be rubbing up against it. Gloss silicone can give you a friction burn I can tell you so try and pick something matt if Silicone, firm enough to get in but soft enough to squach a bit. I. E. As close as possible to the real thing saying that glass doesn’t have a the same problem

3. length of said accessory. You got to get it there and keep it there and may want to have the edition to move it in and out on the job
    This is where a double ender helps as it has effectively a 6-9inch handle

If we where to say best place to start would be a relatively bendy rubber double-ended dildo that is Matt textured realistic and of a diameter that would suit you

2 Likes

We started with the one suggested by @Cupc8kes for both DP and DVP and it is certainly a good starter to consider. We have moved onto other larger girthier ones for DVP play too.

3 Likes

Another option to consider may be something like this

But a quick search will find similar things without the rabbit ears etc

2 Likes

Looks like a solid option! Will have to measure up to see about both me and the dildo roughly penetrating the same time :grin:

1 Like

Damn you @John_Dragon looking at possible dildos for ideas for you has just made me place an order for us :sweat_smile::person_facepalming:

1 Like

My partner would love this well i would love to see her use it to new here partner knows x

Hello all!

Just as an update! Ended up trying it with quite a short fat dildo when an opportunity arose! Good time! :eggplant::eggplant: