Dildo gags recommendations

We can't decide between 2 dildo gags, the Bondage Boutique one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38375 or the Zado one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13529 The Zado is £25 more and not seen them on any offers. Anyone own either of them and can offer advice? Want it to be comfortable for husband to wear whilst I sit on his face, but also to be a decent gag and to bring about his submissiveness and also being a decent dildo to ride. We have other gags, but nothing as full on as this!!

We acquired the Sado one a while ago. When wearing it you cannot feel anything other than very submissive, especially when allied with some wrist cuffs so that removal is at the whim of your partner.

Having the gag end of this as a small cock did feel disconcerting but the first time I found myself kneeling between my OH’s thighs and with her hand behind my head pulling me forward soon dispelled any, shall we say, quandaries.

I will say that when used in face sitting mode my OH can get a bit energetic and biting down on the gag to keep it in place has the risk of severing the cock. Figuring out a safe word (well safe action, because you can’t talk) before you start is a good idea.

I posted a review of this gag a while ago

I agree with collector. However, besides the price, what's better about the Bondage Boutique one is the shape/ curve of the dildo. It offers more g-spot stimulation than the more realistic one.

There's also a current offer: £30 off £60+ (code: unlimited30). Valid until Sunday at midnight.

collector wrote:

We acquired the Sado one a while ago. When wearing it you cannot feel anything other than very submissive, especially when allied with some wrist cuffs so that removal is at the whim of your partner.

Having the gag end of this as a small cock did feel disconcerting but the first time I found myself kneeling between my OH’s thighs and with her hand behind my head pulling me forward soon dispelled any, shall we say, quandaries.

I will say that when used in face sitting mode my OH can get a bit energetic and biting down on the gag to keep it in place has the risk of severing the cock. Figuring out a safe word (well safe action, because you can’t talk) before you start is a good idea.

I posted a review of this gag a while ago I agree with collector 100% as a submissive this is the toy to have and kneeling down between my mistress thighs with her hands on my head pulling me in and out gives me the greatest of pleasure I can only hope for the face sitting position to come soon

Thank you!! So are you all saying the Zado one has a dildo that isn't as good as the cheaper Bondage Boutique one? Do they fit well when fastened up behind the head? We'd definitely be using in combination with cuffs either behind back or to the headboard for complete submissiveness. Presumably the Zado one is a bit more full on given the size of the internal gag?

(PS Just read your review, thanks collector!)

A man walked into a dildo.

Whoops sorry wrong kind of gag