Dildo recommendations please

Can anyone recommend me a good dildo? I’m happy with vibrating or non vibrating ones (I usually use non vibrating ones but I don’t mind either way)

I’m looking for something with a decent girth (at least 5 inches as I’ve got a 5 inch one already) but not too long and I’d like something with a base because I like the feeling of rubbing against the base while it’s inserted.

I’m not good with length - I have a 6 inch one that is good but my 7 inch one is too long to use the whole thing. I’ve had a look but most of the girthy ones are too long for me! I know I don’t need to use the whole thing but grinding against the base of a toy is what I really enjoy so if I can’t use the whole thing it probably won’t work for me.

My current thought is that I might get this inflatable one for the girth but only use the first bit. Maybe the second bulge might be enough external stimulation but I’m not convinced.

So… short, girthy dildo with a base… Any suggestions?

I need to plan my birthday purchase soon, I like to get organised :rofl:

4 Likes

We like the Lifelike Lover range.

This one is 7" long but extra girthy (9.5"). You don’t have to use all the 7" length though.

Lifelike Lover Classic Extra Girthy Dildo 7 Inch - Lovehoney UK

This one is the same length but has a 6" girth.

Lifelike Lover Classic Girthy Realistic Dildo 7 Inch - Lovehoney UK

1 Like

Ive got A life like lover luxe (silicone) that i really like. G spots brilliantly. (I think This is poured in the same mould, the shape seems identical)

I also also have the mia kendal swirly one which i love the texture on, but am still trying to adjust to the size (it is pretty dense and doesn’t have a massive amount of give) but its girthy so if you want something a little more out there its worth a look.

2 Likes

Wow!! :fire::sweat_smile: As hot as that one looks in my imagination, I think that might be stretching my abilities somewhat!! :rofl::rofl:

Edit: Just realised that there is an awful unintended pun in there :flushed:

1 Like

Jerry Giant Extra Girthy Realistic Suction Cup Dildo 6 Inch, Purple, hi-res
Although it’s jelly not silicone, I would recommend Jerry. It’s a really nice shape and size - 6.5 inches of insertable length with 6.25 inches in circumference.
I am actually tempted to buy a couple of Clone-A-Willy packs and immortalise it in silicone……
Oops, forgot to add the link

3 Likes

Oh my god how does that even fit :laughing: i would have no chance, im struggling with 6” at the moment. my pelvic bones would not agree with 9” :see_no_evil:

1 Like

That looks interesting, I like the idea of cloning it in silicone too!

Before you buy the kit have a look at the ‘How To’ videos on YouTube. It’s not as straightforward as it appears.

Most of the issues seem to be with the split-second timing you need to mix and pour the alginate mould, then insert the item you’re casting into it.
At least if I’m cloning a toy I won’t have to worry about also trying to maintain its erection at the same time!!! (Plus if ever do get around to cloning OH, at least I’ll have practiced on an inanimate object first…)

3 Likes

We have this and the Ice jem brilliant dildo missus loves it