Dildo riding

Any tips for extended play? Bouncing on it while on my feet gets tiresome lol but I love going hard pretending it’s the real thing. Or any other tips for dildo play?

1 Like

I made a low stool(about 10"tall) that I sit my butt plug on, it means I can ride it kneeling(I have a large yoga mat that’s quite thick under the stool) and it’s quite relaxing to use but you can also stand over it, squatting on it for more vigorous play

3 Likes

I definitely need a stool or something similar. Was looking at furniture that’s designed to put dildos or vibrators in

We bought the version of the Bangin’ Bench with the dildo mount. It isn’t currently on LH site, but I bet they could source it. Wife gave it a dry run (no toy there) and said she could already tell it will help mitigate her nerve/pain issues.

1 Like

I’ve tried similar setups and that’s pretty nice

1 Like

We have this stool which doesn’t have a dildo attached but it’s absolutely fantastic for riding! You can bounce to your hearts (or anything else’s) content without the leg strain. You would only need a suction dildo attached to something the right height underneath and it would be just what you’re looking for I think. You can get versions with dildo attachments too but not on LH sadly :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

She does from time to time, I’m just trying to figure out something more useful for solo play.

1 Like

I did get a step stool from Lidl for about £4 but it couldn’t take the strain and broke my trusty wooden hand made one is still good, I also use a non slip mat/mesh on the top of it, that you can pick up in most places to prevent slipping.

2 Likes

I have mainly dildo’s of doc johnson with Vaculock and Have a suction cup I use for solo play where you can place it in the desired angle but that is unfortunately not sold at lovehoney. I can ride my way I like with it, like bouncing up and down, on all fours or standing up in the shower.

Also really great to experience how it feels to be sandwiched, by mounting it to the shower wall :wink: and having your wife riding you.

We have a stool which we bought at ikea, which is used for solo play, pegging and fisting.

3 Likes