Dildo softness

I did however receive this little member last week, it’s definitely ever so slightly firmer than the Lifelike Lover Luxe yet a lot softer than the Galaxy or Rainbow.

This would also get my vote.

Thanks! Would you say the lifelike lover luxe is so soft it pops out a lot/ bends during fast sex? Its a problem i’ve had before with soft dildos which is incredibly annoying

1 Like

This is kind of a tough question to answer. The Lifelike Luxe really is a soft dildo and yes it’s actually quite floppy - again, sensational for deep anal. But yes I could image it bending and popping out if used for some really fast and tight pussy play. I tend to go for longer and thicker girth dildos for that kind of play but that’s really down to what each person enjoys and finds comfortable.

I really would recommend either the Galaxy or Rainbow as they both are definitely firmer in structure yet very similar in size and shape to the Luxe - if anything they’re slightly slimmer in the shaft than the Luxe.

There really is a dildo for every occasion and use, time, place and space, so I think it is almost impossible to find the perfect all rounder. I think this may be why I’ve got probably over 100 different dicks under my bed now of silicone, jelly, pvc, metal and glass… I should call it the snake pit :joy::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

When you mention the softness of the

Lovehoney Super Soft Silicone Galaxy Dildo 7 Inch
And
Lovehoney Super Soft Silicone Rainbow Dildo 7 Inch

Is it softness as in a soft sylicone so it’s easy squeezed and quite bendy

I’m looking for one that not to hard and rigid for a bit on anal play. So the softer and spongier the texture the better x

I was going to suggest this one @caffcple , it’s really soft and I love it for anal but it’s out of stock at the moment. If it comes back in then I’d really recommend it.

1 Like