Dildo softness

I have been using the Air and Water dildo (below) with my partner but we both find it too hard sometimes especially with rougher sex. But a problem I’ve had with softer dildos is them being too soft and then popping out a lot and bending when trying penetrative sex.

Anyone have any recommendations for softer but sturdy harness compatable dildos preferably 6 inches?

[Air and Water dildo] (https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/realistic-dildos/p/lovehoney-air-and-water-curved-silicone-suction-cup-dildo-7-inch-/a30709g75257.html)

1 Like

Hello, welcome to the forum. I’m sure there is something in the Livehoney store that will work for you both. Happy searching

1 Like

I purchased this a week or so ago, it’s perhaps the softest dildo I own. I highly recommend you purchase this.

It’s also on sale now so only £9 I think it’s exactly what your looking for.

1 Like

The one that @ToysForDays suggested is nice, I enjoy using it for anal but it is a lot softer than the one that you already have which I think is one of the firmest toys I have (I have a 6 inch one but I assume it feels the same). You might like to look at some of the dual density ones? They have a firm core and a soft outer layer. They are realistic looking though and I’m not sure if you’re looking for realistic or not? I think most of the realistic dildos would be softer than the one you have.

2 Likes

All the vixen dildoes are dual density too. Not sure how dense the fore and ice one is, as its not one i own

1 Like

I’m assuming it’s the same as this one @Green_Eyed_Girl https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/realistic-dildos/p/lovehoney-curved-silicone-suction-cup-dildo-6-inch/a45327g81724.html which I have. It’s very hard at the end which makes it a great g-spotter and more flexible towards the base. I think the vast majority of silicone or soft plastic toys would be softer than these.

Hmm. These two might be good options then.
Depending on how soft you want to go obviously @water. I have the pink one (also in other colours) it is a really nice medium density. With a nice a mount of give without being too floppy.
The second is apparently firmer also popular. Both are a really nice shape and g spot well

All the vixskin ones will probubly be softer feeling again but have a good flexibility as they’re dual density. I know the mustang is famous for having a squishy head

2 Likes

Helloooooo @water and welcome, looks like @Green_Eyed_Girl, @ToysForDays have you sorted.
Happy hunting / playing

I love the Lifelike Lover range, not too soft and floppy and not too hard and rigid, just right for me.

2 Likes

The ‘Goldi-cocks’ Zone :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you! Yes i have looked at those too but most are way out of my price range and i think my partner would prefer a less realistic one

Thank you but unfortunately i have used this one before and found it too hard :frowning:

Thank you so much. How soft would u say the galaxy one is?

The Vixen Mustang is supper soft (honestly you just want to cuddle it), it’s squishy and of great quality. I’m currently looking for something a bit more firm but this might be the one for you. I also love the tie dye.

I dont have that one myself but @Blonde_Bunny does
Her review for it is Here

2 Likes

@water and @Green_Eyed_Girl, the Galaxy one is definitely firmer than the Lifelike Lover Luxe, I have both of them.

I personally prefer the Lifelike Lover Luxe but that’s because I tend to use dildos these sizes for anal play and it’s a lot softer than the Galaxy.

But, if a firmer option is something you’re looking for which I think it is, then the Galaxy dildo is the one for you! :blush::raised_hands:t2:

Thats really weird, why is it labeled as super soft if its medium firmness? My idea of a soft toy is fantasy dildo type squishyness (think gummy bears)
Sometimes i really wish theyd put the shore density on the specs

I actually agree, it’s definitely more of a medium firmness and nothing like the super soft of the LifeLike Lover Luxe which is probably my all time fave dildo for anal.

I’ve also got the Rainbow version of the Galaxy, it’s the exact same dick just a different colouring, I was lucky enough to receive both of them as testers :sweat_smile:

Again, labelled as Super Soft, it’s definitely medium firmess.

1 Like

See, this frustrates me as it would actually be nice to be able to buy a softer one for a bit of veriety and also for people who are more sensetive etc

1 Like