Dildo & strap-on play

We rather enjoy our two realistic dildos and last week, I really, really enjoyed getting my OH on all fours and giving her a jolly good seeing to with the larger one.

Basically, I ended up behind her with her pushing back like nobodies business on the dildo, whilst I held it in place like it was part of me. I almost came just from the sight and sound of it!

I'd now quite like to use a strap-on dildo on her in the same way, but am not sure how she'd react. Does anyone have any tips on how to broach the subject in a relevant way?

Find a time when you are both free and available, with no likely interuptions or having to rush off to work etc. Don't do it when you are horny, during sex or just after. Ideally don't involve alcohol.

Simply start a conversation like, "I really enjoyed what we did the other night and I would like to explore this some more"

Do you ever go on lovehoney together and create wishlists when you're buying toys? It can be a great way to explore one another's boundaries at the click of a button. If you don't feel comfortable broaching the subject outright you could always look for dildos and stumble across the strap ons on here and ask if she'd consider the step up. I wouldn't have any issue with being asked about a particular fantasy of my OH, in fact it worked wonders for us regarding cock rings and restraints.

As ideas and fantasies come up, we regularly discuss them. Sometimes it's a no, sometimes it''s a yes, sometimes it's a maybe, and sometimes it's an initial no, but over time, we decide to try it. But it is always worth having the discussions, as more often that not, we will end up trying something.

There are several harnesses sold specifically for male bodied wearers so it's clearly not all that unusual. I have two harnesses one being the Spare Parts Deuce and we both really enjoy my using them. It gives the possibility of DP which night also appeal.