Dildo/Strapon Sucking??

There was a thread about sucking a dildo while masturbating and got me thinking. I searched and forgive me if it exists but I couldn't find a common thread. I never have masturbated and sucked a dong. But my lady has worn a strap and pegged me a few times. During one encounter she looked at me and told me to suck it. I was surprised how much it turned me on as I went down on her dong and looked up at her. She liked it too. I eagerly sucked it and was throbbing more by the time she entered me. Perhaps I'm more eager to experiment now. Maybe even curious. Does any one else do this while she wears a strap or before peg play? Is it common? Thanks

This has only happened with my OH and I once as she isn't too keen on pegging. One night she just decided that she wanted to do it and told me I needed to lube it up while pointing at her crotch. I may or may not have been a bit enthusiastic, but regarless... it was a fun filled night!

Not quite the same but sounds fun :)

Atex2duo wrote:

Not quite the same but sounds fun :)

That sounds exactly the same to me. 🙂 Am I missing something?

I interpreted it as performing on it before entering it into her. I was thinking along lines as she was wearing it while being performed on then she could do as she pleased! :) Either is hot!!!!

Atex2duo wrote:

I interpreted it as performing on it before entering it into her. I was thinking along lines as she was wearing it while being performed on then she could do as she pleased! :) Either is hot!!!!

Nope, she was wearing it and then I was on the receiving end of the strapon.

Ms. D wrote:

Atex2duo wrote:

Nope, she was wearing it and then I was on the receiving end of the strapon.

Ahhh, I'm sorry i read it wrong! Exactly what I originally was asking. Find it so hot. Not done it much but hope to again soon. Using my mouth on it while looking up at her....so hot

Definitely part of the whole pegging scenario for us.. i'll give my wife 'head' while she's wearing her strap on.. gets us both totally worked up.

This is something that we have just started to do, while my wife is wearing her strap on she tells me to suck her "c##k" which I am more than happy to do, we also do this in a 69 position, its a massive turn on for us both!

Nice to hear others enjoy doing this as well! I was surprised how much it turned me on and liked doing it. So damn sexy!

Foxylealover wrote:

This is something that we have just started to do, while my wife is wearing her strap on she tells me to suck her "c##k" which I am more than happy to do, we also do this in a 69 position, its a massive turn on for us both!

This is my favourite position too.. total turn on!

itsjustaride wrote:

Foxylealover wrote:

I love doing it, love the role reversal , and the way my wife looks while she is wearing it

Foxylealover wrote:

itsjustaride wrote:

Foxylealover wrote:

I love doing it, love the role reversal , and the way my wife looks while she is wearing it

Yes, mine too... MmmMmm..

I have been extra horny while self pleasuring and was courious how much "cock" I could suck . So I went down on an 8" cock like dildo while masterbating . It was a bit of a turn on . If wife were still active I would love to follow her commands . I miss the days of her strapon and having her way with me .

I sometimes suck the strap on to lubricate it before my wife pegs me with it and I also suck on dildos before using them on her. She enjoys seeing me do it.

This is one of my go tos in an effort to help my boyfriend slip into a submissive mindset. Although he was a little hesitant, after a few tries he's more than happy to "give head". Its really fun for both of us.

Definitely something I have been wanting to experience! Link below for a post I just made.

Seeking help/feedback with Personal Desires and Fantasies and Struggles