Dildo vs sexual intercourse

I have a dildo that is 5.5" (insertable) and my boyfriend is 6inches. How comes I can get deeper myself with the dildo when he is bigger? They are both around the same girth. I don't get it.

2 Likes

You're controlling the angle of penetration, the pace and the movement when using a dildo. You may also be more relaxed when playing solo. Have you tried using the dildo first and then trying penetration with him?

2 Likes

I think there are variables, time of the month changes the length inside, as does being relaxed and how turned on you are, and as natandtom said about being able to control the angle.

1 Like

I suspect the main problem is getting in the right position. Your boyfriend might be longer, but your dildo doesn't have a body attached! Most guys (myself included) like to penetrate really deeply, but unless we can position ourselves just right, our legs, torso, etc prevent us getting right up to the hilt (so to speak).

I suggest trying a few different positions -- on your back with your legs over his shoulders might be worth a try.

Good luck!

1 Like

Do you use lube in both situations too? 

Toys are advised to be used with lube, so just wondering if you add it to you intercourse too? This may have some impact on it too.  

1 Like

Dildos are harder than the real deal. My hubby is just shy of 9inches and it never hurts me but if I use a 9inch dildo I feel it way more.

1 Like

Tazzy84red wrote:

Dildos are harder than the real deal. My hubby is just shy of 9inches and it never hurts me but if I use a 9inch dildo I feel it way more.

I think this is it. A dildo the same size as my parnet feels much bigger because even the best dildo is never going to be as flexible or soft as a real cock.

1 Like

i agree, a dildo goes in differently then the real thing. only once did i feel the b/f going soooo deeply then the dildo i have now. it was how into it i was also then too. lube helps alot too

1 Like

I think lube helps along with the angle of penetration, my OH can get too carried away and poke my cervix or push too far into my bladder but with my suction dildo and hand held glass ones I am tilting my pelvis to suit myself and you kind of know how deep to go.

Good advice from NatandTom try using the dildo to warm up with.

1 Like

I agree with NatandTom - we very often use a dildo first with me wearing a strapon. I enjoy it a great deal despite being, err, left out in the cold so to speak. I can really concentrate on my wife's pleasure without needing to think about controlling my orgasm and my wife can dictate any pace she likes without worrying that a hard and fast pace might bring me off and leave her wanting.

Penetration after she has cum on a dildo is just a delight and I'm sure I go way deeper than I would otherwise. And, if I want, I can concentrate on my own pleasure knowing my 'ladies must come first' duties have been done.

Also agree about the hardness of dildos - even the dual density silicone ones are firmer than the real thing.

1 Like