Dildo

This is my go to! Absolutely love how it fills me

5 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Lounge

Wife favourites are less girthy glass dildos but with a shape or bumps that target her G-spot.

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Lounge

Medium sized. Probs a 7" average girth dildo. Love ones with a curve. This is my absolute fav!!

2 Likes

The basics suction cup dildo 10 inch try that mate

Yes we have the lifelike lover curved she loves it lol

1 Like

I bought the basics 6 inch suction base. For me, it’s big enough that it’s going to take some getting used to… I wanted something I can practice with alone and then use with a harness while being pegged. I’ve never tried it, but it’s on my bucket list for this year.

I was in two minds over the shape… I want to feel feminine and enjoy the role reversal, but I’m not attracted to men at all. I decided on this because it’s not going to look real because of the colour, but still feel about the right size.

Any hints/tips for how to come anally with a 6 inch dildo or do I need to go larger? x

I’m not sure length is the key. You may need longer/wider, but I believe it depends on your personal anatomy. If you have a search for ‘prostate’ you should find a few topics that go into some detail. :+1:

And here are a couple of guides on prostate massagers that may give you some tips that you can replicate with your dildo:

How to Use a Prostate Massager
How to Use an Aneros Prostate Massager

2 Likes

Depends, also still really enjoy my smaller dildos and buttplugs, but i have to say the bigger the better.

Started small but over time the plugs became bigger and bigger. My biggest plug is al little over 10 inches in circumference

But for pegging I mainly use the DJ big boy with diameter of 2.3 inch(7.3 inch in circumference)

1 Like

Thanks Ian hun x I’m desperate to experience an orgasm through anal play. So confused by all the anal plugs out there too but guess it’s a no one size fits all deal. I’ll just have to enjoy experimenting lol xxx

Thanks hun x I’m interested in the DJ big boy but can I handle it Beats?! I’ve been using plugs for 4 years but only made it to the glass 3.5 inch anal one and 6 inch dildo. Is it too big for me?

The DJ big boy is a very doable dildo in my opinion. I think with a little bit of practice you can handle it and it doesn’t have to fit on first try. Just enjoy the ride and it will go in before you know it.

1 Like

Thx Beats69…think I’ll go for it and enjoy the journey :wink:

1 Like

The biggest i’ve got is a 9in but got a new one called the keg it taken a little bit of time awesome though got 8in dildo had lots of pump ups or expanding plugs to

Depends what I’m trying to achieve (so to speak) I usually want small and bullet like for clit stimulation, glass wands for squirting and silicone 6.5" vibrating dildo for g spot. 7" is the biggest I would go when buying a dildo. Bought 9" and it was too near to my cervix for my liking.

Spent years using 6" dildo’s and the last few getting bigger 8.5" with 7" girth and 10" length with 5" girth, working way up, just started with a 8.25 girth. For me girth really works :shushing_face:

My ‘go-to’ dildo for pegging is an 8" Lifelike Lover with a 5"girth but we gave recently tried their 10* version with a 7" girth. I cannot take the full 10" length yet but the extra girth really feels amazing inside me and really hits my prostate.

1 Like

This is my favourite at the moment https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/realistic-dildos/p/basics-slimline-anal-starter-dildo-6-inch/a37282g68843.html

But looking to step up in size :slight_smile:

Any suggestions for something between 4 and 4.5 inches in Circumference?