Dildo

Big toy little toy what’s your preference

3 Likes

The biggest toy we have is 8” and my wife uses it on my ass

3 Likes

Small ones for me! Preferably glass

3 Likes

I like variety - different materials / sizes. However I do have a favourite which is similar to this one. I prefer the fat end! Mine is the Lelo Ella, which isn’t available any more.

2 Likes

I have the rob piper 9". I mainly use dildos to bj on and having a nice bbc in my mouth is such a turn on.

On the other hand I have a couple of realistic sized dildos between 6 and 7" for more of a realistic experience

2 Likes

Big and little depending on the mood and orifice!!! :joy:

2 Likes

An 8" Lifelike Lover is my preference for being pegged.

My wife prefers a 7" girthy version from the same manufacturer for vaginal use.

2 Likes

Depends how the mood takes me! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This is currently one of my faves :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Yes we have similar lifelike dildos all sizes . Ice gem ones are good aswell

I am new to using toys but smallish and silicone is currently what I have and I love the colour. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/realistic-dildos/p/lifelike-lover-luxe-realistic-multicoloured-silicone-dildo-7-inch/a38847g71433.html

1 Like

From short and mega thick to long and thin we have far too much variety and much depends on the mood

If I may be so bold to ask, what is the diameter and length? (also feel free to not answer anything you don’t want to, I don’t pressure for info)

1 Like

derp, nevermind on my last. Just caught that “this” was hyperlinked

1 Like

@anon8189768 no worries :slightly_smiling_face:

It is the perfect size for me, I have different colours and one that Vibrates too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I love g-spot toys. I have an njoy pure wand, a glass toy, and a silicone toy too.

1 Like

Mrs Sen likes slightly larger than normal (i.e Me), but not too big. She has the 8 inch lifelike lover which was her first, size wise its marginally longer but about the same girth as me. She also has one which is slightly thicker (5.75inch circ) which she likes. I got her a king cock one which was 6.5inch circumference which she finds just too big.

Me, I like girthier toys anally, anything under 5 inch circumference I find underwhelming, 5.5 - 6 inch is about the right girth for pegging / thrusting. I have a plug that is 7.5inch circumference which is really the limit of what I can take (and only then occasionally)

1 Like

Bought a beginner strapon set that I always wanted to try on valentine’s day as it was on sale. Still haven’t had the courage to bring it up to my wife yet but pegging has been a huge fantasy for me for a long time.

I’ve been practicing with the larger of the two dildos so I’ll be ready to take her thrusting fairly well even if she goes moderately hard-core on me. Also I took it all the way down my throat hoping she gets super dirty with me. I can do it once but I am far from being able to take a throat thrusting if any kind.

You see deepthroat so often online that you don’t think much of it, but trying it with a semi flexible dildo really opened my eyes to how much skill those girls really have. My props to all of them.

Definitely have more I could go into with this but I think this will suffice for now :wink:

2 Likes

Ooh I’m starting to think big toy @pussygalore3. I recently purchased a @Lovehoney 6 inch dildo, which is great. I’m a male, crossdresser and was looking to explore but can’t seem to climax. Any tips or do I need a bigger version? xxx

1 Like

Lucky Man. I wish my wife would do the same thing. Actually I wish she would peg me. One can hope I guess.

1 Like