Dildos preference

Hey just a quick couple of ??s If a dildo has a bigger girth 8" or over would you prefer it to have a bigger length 10" or over? Or would you prefer it to be smaller than 10" in length? Also do you prefer standard skin tone colours or bright and colourful dildos? Also are testicles on a dildo a turn on or off? Thank s

Well, everyone is different so it depends what you like.

Personally, I prefer more girthy dildos and the length doesn't matter much to me. My biggest one is about 6.5 inches in girth and 5.5 in length and is one of my favourites.

I can't stand the skin tone ones. I much prefer the more colourful range. Most of my toys are purple or black.

I don't like realistic dildos so balls and veins are a no from me. Only one of my dildos has "balls" but I really like the shaft so I tolerate them.

Same as HunnyMonster, any more length than 6 in for me pointless and sometimes uncomfortable? A short dildo I can work with but something too slim (most of mine are around 5 to 6 1/2) and I really miss the full feeling, unless for anal in which case 4 is good. I'm not put off by flesh coloured and realistic looks but I am drawn to pretty or unusual colours. Material has become more important to me than colour, I very rarely use anything but silicone now. Sorry for rambling on but dildos are probably my favourite and most used toys next to my Tango bullet.

Mrandmrs88 wrote:

Hey just a quick couple of ??s If a dildo has a bigger girth 8" or over would you prefer it to have a bigger length 10" or over? Or would you prefer it to be smaller than 10" in length? Also do you prefer standard skin tone colours or bright and colourful dildos? Also are testicles on a dildo a turn on or off? Thank s

Hi, are you doing a marketing survey? As for me I prefer one with the testicles and a suction cup. However if I have to mount it on my fuck machine, I would prefer 10 inches or more for maximum comfort (so that it doesn't slip out easily).

I love dildos with the veins, preferably no balls, with a suction cup on the end, preferably vibrate, colour doesn't matter. Insertible: 7" round with 7-8" length or 6" round with 9" length.

Lucybrum11 wrote:

I love dildos with the veins, preferably no balls, with a suction cup on the end, preferably vibrate, colour doesn't matter. Insertible: 7" round with 7-8" length or 6" round with 9" length.

Although I go after girth but that's a comfortable size. Btw where do you normally place the suction cup, on a glass table, floor or ?

4Uonly wrote:

Lucybrum11 wrote:

Although I go after girth but that's a comfortable size. Btw where do you normally place the suction cup, on a glass table, floor or ?

I have two places I use it. In the shower on the wall the tiles are smooth enough for the suction to stick well. And in my bedroom on my chair with my front facing the rear of the chair for me to hold on to, I can really grind away hard on it that way.

I love dildos and tend to go for the more realistic looking ones. Like the veiny type although I'm not fussed about whether there are testicles or not ( although they make it easier to hold when in use if not using the suction cup!)

As for size well I prefer girth over length , biggest one I've got has a girth of 6.4 inches. Too much length isn't necessary for me, after all I can only accommodate so much !

My favourite is a curved 8 inches. As others have said, I don’t need/ want all that length for internal purposes/ pleasure, but what I do need it for is that something longer is easier for me to hold comfortably whilst teasing the g-spot.

At least 5.5 inch girth though.

wildflower wrote:

I love dildos and tend to go for the more realistic looking ones. Like the veiny type although I'm not fussed about whether there are testicles or not ( although they make it easier to hold when in use if not using the suction cup!)

As for size well I prefer girth over length , biggest one I've got has a girth of 6.4 inches. Too much length isn't necessary for me, after all I can only accommodate so much !

At 6.4 it pretty decent 2inches diameter. Do you have "problem" feeling the real thing?

I'm progressing towards thicker girth for the last one year and I need the size to fill me. I'm finding hub's a little small now (of course I dare not tell him) and I masturbates more often today.

For ass or vagina?

KingGrthy wrote:

For ass or vagina?

I'm not an ass person (what a weird description...lol). More for my vag.

Not a marketing survey just got into the discussion with my wife about what she prefers. She likes the girth of John Holmes 7.75inches but not the length, length of 6.5/7inches is good for her. She dosent mind flesh coloured but would prefer more colourful and maybe a glitter effect. Also she dosent like balls on a toy it's a huge turn off for her, but it has to have a suction cup.

As a guy who loves anal and prostate play i currently use my king cock ultra realistic curved 7.5" dildo which has 5.2" girth. It's tapered for easy insertion which is leaving me feel hungry for more girth although the length is plenty. My greatest fantasy is to feel the real thing pounding my ass but this is never likely to happen so it's realistic dildos all the way for me to help me live out my fantasies.

My personal preference is definitely as real feel as possible around 8 inches long with a girth around 5 1/5 inches currently struggling to accommodate Adams cock comfortably but great fun trying.

It’s a very personal preference thing, but for me fleshtone is a real turn off. I much prefer brightly coloured. I like a suction cup, balls too. Usually girth of 6-7 inches but can do larger. Never more than 7 inches in insertable l night because it’s just not needed, and just makes the toy heavier.

My favorate for anal is a 5" diameter X 8" length in purple "realistic" cock dildo . I usually only use about 6-7 inches of it . It is large enough to apply some pressure to my prostrate and the vien like texture feels oh so good sliding in and out .

Oldman wrote:

My favorate for anal is a 5" diameter X 8" length in purple "realistic" cock dildo . I usually only use about 6-7 inches of it . It is large enough to apply some pressure to my prostrate and the vien like texture feels oh so good sliding in and out .

i only have butt plugs at the moment, new to anal play it looks like its going to be a dildo next with a suction base, as a newby to this what do people think is the best one

As a guy who loves anal I have to say the bigger the better on both counts. When it comes to ass play girth is important for the stretch but having something that can go really deep can be insane too. I’m definitely of the opinion that bigger is better, in regards to both length and girth!