Dildos vs the real thing

What shapes do you prefer?
What dimension of length is ideal?
What dimension of girth is ideal?
In a relationship with a guy, would you prefer your boyfriend to be smaller or bigger than your ideal dildo?

Based on the dildo's I own - the biggest is 7" in length, and the biggest in girth is 5.75". any bigger than that, and I would find it uncomfortable. My OH has a similar size, and that suit's me perfectly.

The perfect size for me is 6" length and 5" girth and I'd like my OH to be a similar size but if he isn't I'm sure I'd cope :)

My favourite dildo is just over three inches around. For shapes, I prefer smooth glass or gently curving ceramic. I've never worried about length with a dildo. If the full length would be uncomfortable, I just use less of it.

In a relationship, it's all about the person and I've never thought that I'd prefer a man's penis to be any different than what it is. Of course a large penis attached to a man who thinks that's all he needs to be a great lover has always turned out to be a waste of time in my experience.

But that's about the man, not the member.

I've got one that is 7inches insertable length and just under 6inches in girth and couldn't comfortably cope with anything much bigger.
I don't think size is a major factor on a man, he might have a massive penis and be totally clueless on how to please a woman,.plus it could be uncomfortable.
Personally I like an average size on a man :-)

I love my glass dildo; it's 7" insertable length and 3" girth it's a nice size for me but i can't usually take all of it in, it's uncomfortable. I love the fact that it's hard and very smooth whilst also being textured

My OH is a bit shorter but much thicker which suits me just fine. My friend's husband is too big for her at 9.5" and she complains about his size...

Sinner wrote:

I love my glass dildo; it's 7" insertable length and 3" girth it's a nice size for me but i can't usually take all of it in, it's uncomfortable. I love the fact that it's hard and very smooth whilst also being textured

My OH is a bit shorter but much thicker which suits me just fine. My friend's husband is too big for her at 9.5" and she complains about his size...

Ouch !