Dirtiest thing you have done or wanted female oh to do to you or do to your male oh

Love to get ideas, I feel I am becoming a little depraved lol and love dominating my oh but my mind works more than actually doing it I've only I've fingered my OH and given him a rim job which I loved doing, I bent him over while he grabbed the dresser and gave him a good tongue bleeping. Not found his G spot either and only ever given h im one finger.

Whay have you ladies done or what would you men like your ladies to do to you?

Getting into anything that's not the norm. Me and the oh have been getting into more anal play(me) she had all the boys a few years back but now more and more toys are coming out for guys. Seems to be a lot more acceptable for guys now. Dirtiest thing a want to try in a cum kiss, she wants to peg.

Been mentioning to Mrs Devon that i'd like to be pegged but she's not showing any signs of wanting to go there , (damn).

Would also love to try watersports and maybe scat fun but that would never be on the cards !! *sigh

Dandan2016 wrote:

Getting into anything that's not the norm. Me and the oh have been getting into more anal play(me) she had all the boys a few years back but now more and more toys are coming out for guys. Seems to be a lot more acceptable for guys now. Dirtiest thing a want to try in a cum kiss, she wants to peg.

Toys, not boys!

I would love to peg my husband, I have mentioned it but I think it is something I want to work up to, think I might rim his bleep tonight feeling very horny. Watersports not sure, If had a cock then I would do it to him but that would be an entirely different relationship. It would be ok if I could get a dildo that you could urinate through I'd do it to him then if he liked. I would love to watch him with another guy but that would be a definite no, shame or maybe more like the idea is better than the fantasy.

Having my bum hole licked then fingered whilst receiving a wet slobbery blow job tops the bill for me can't think of much better.

it will sound strange but being given anal with a penis while also having an unopened banana being inserted in my vagina until i came.

Thanks for being honest Cally berry banana in pussy sounds mega hot to me. X

dirtylips wrote:

I would love to peg my husband, I have mentioned it but I think it is something I want to work up to, think I might rim his bleep tonight feeling very horny. Watersports not sure, If had a cock then I would do it to him but that would be an entirely different relationship. It would be ok if I could get a dildo that you could urinate through I'd do it to him then if he liked. I would love to watch him with another guy but that would be a definite no, shame or maybe more like the idea is better than the fantasy.

will you marry me ?!! sounds like heaven

Just a small correction its his "P" spot and I'd encourage you to explore this more.

Learning to give a prostate orgasm to your man is a truly amazing thing to learn.

Many men think of it as a homosexual thing. However they denie themselves the most exquisite male orgasm possible. To be teased and edged to the point of leaking Pre cum uncontrollably is just such a erotic high.

Giving your orgasm and control to your woman is something very bonding and in tense feeling.

Its possible with great skill and time to give a penis stimulation free orgasm to your man. Just from messaging his prostate correctly.

Gentle giant 

Sorry meant P spot, can't even find it on the keyboard let alone inside my OH. Been trying awhile and I'm sure my oh humours me more than enjoys a finger inside of him.

Question My oh loses his erection but there is precome, does that mean he is turned off, turned on or has erectile dysfunction but is still turned on. He says he is he doesn't make much noise even during sex, quiet type in every possible way.

Haha Stairway to Devon no can do but the thought of pegging is making me horny again

Sorry i am new to this what is pegging???

Highlandflasher pepping is when a woman uses a strap on and gets jiggy with your chocolate starfish.

I would love to get pegged, it's been a fantasy of mine for years but never had luck in finding a woman who is willing.
I would also like to get edged by a woman, to be tied so I can't stop her from edging me. I would also like to try eating creampie but again never found a willing woman. I love snowballing/cum kisses, although not what was asked I have a fantasy/ curiosity to suck a guy off and feel him empty himself in my mouth, think I would only do this with a woman helping. I don't have any other thoughts about doing stuff with a guy.

Thanks.

Me and my gf have tried mmf threesome and she wanted me to suck him off. I have to say it was a good night cleaning her up aftwr he creamed her and had a him empty in my mouth.
Only sucked him off as for her she i wanted to share her only thought it was fair i i did what she wanted.
But have to say it was fun. Look forward to doing it all again

I love being pegged and my OH treats me every couple of weeks or so. I would really love it if she would thoroughly feminise me first though. Make-up, nails, stockings, panties, the whole 9 yards.

Dirtiest thing?...... Sucking his cock after anal... But I douched thoroughly beforehand.... Does that still count as dirty? Lol

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Dirtiest thing?...... Sucking his cock after anal... But I douched thoroughly beforehand.... Does that still count as dirty? Lol

Mmmmm I would day yes it was hehe

I think the dirtiest thing me and my wife have ever done is pissing fun and pissing sex. Or otherwise I would say us both playing with other women's dirty worn panties and tights hehe

My OH and I have started using strap Ons and I like it when she pegs me. I can't quite decide what the dirtiest thing we've ever done is, it's either when I came on her pussy and then cleaned it up with my tounge. she orgasmed again without me barely touching her. Or it was when she was pegging me, took it out and made me suck it!! No douche involved but weirdly felt amazingly naughty.

I'd love to snowball though, anyone done this? My wife doenst like it when I cum in her mouth so is a bit of a problem!