Dirty talk difficulties

Hey

Me and my girlfriend recently found out that our sex things match up, yipee! We both love bondage, especially ropes and a bit of spanking/flogging. She's the bottom I'm the top. The one thing missing is that she really enjoys dirty talk but its not something I have ever really gotten into before. Sounds fun but being the top she kind of wants me to lead the dirty talk and I don't know what to say or where to even start. We have spoken about it but she is still fairly vague. Any ideas?

Cheers guys.

I know how you feel. I'm like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16m-Sc2FA-o

but I'm getting a little better. Start small is my advice. Work your way into it as your confidence increases.

I find her wearing a blindfold really helps.

Have a look online at the Literotica website and read some stories to do with BDSM and look for things that are said. Starting dirty talk is always incredibly awkward and you feel so cringy having these words come out of your mouth, but trust me, it's an incredibly turn on. I always used to feel so awkward talking dirty but I know it turns on my husband and after a while it gets less embarrassing because you see how much they enjoy it. The same goes for me, I absolutely love it when he talks dirty to me, it's so arousing and can totally push me over the edge when I'm near orgasam. So just keep in mind how much she'll enjoy it and it will get more comfortable.

Starting off is the hard part, but once you get into the flow it comes more naturally.

I find it easier to focus on his reactions rather than what I'm saying and seeing how turned on he gets makes it easier to continue with talking even more dirty.

Once you get into it you won't want to stop :)

Hi there, I just found a previous thread on this subject, that had lots of great advice on there that I hope will be helpful :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/753076-do-you-talk-dirty/

Thanks guys, this is great. Really helpful!

I know how you feel I used to find myself cringing when I'd talk dirty but hearing it used to really turn me on. Like others have said start small and as you build confidence I'm sure you'll start to enjoy it

Juicyass wrote:

I know how you feel I used to find myself cringing when I'd talk dirty but hearing it used to really turn me on. Like others have said start small and as you build confidence I'm sure you'll start to enjoy it

I'm same, but I do find it a little easier talking dirty to someone I know, rather than doing it on cam to a stranger.