Dirty talk help please

I agree, blindfold is amazing! Its one.th8ng I love as every toich or breath sends tingles… kind of the opposite of what you asked, but once we played out a bit if a roleplay that we had been at a house party where I was the only girl and I jad to go upstairs and lay naked on the bed with a blindfold while the ‘men’ downstairs decided who would have me. He then came upstairs and silently had his way with me (whilst giving me a good time too) without saying a word, and I had to go with whatever happendled (communication beforehand is key here). Although it was him, because of the role play it was quite thrilling with the anticipation of what might come, how he might be etc… it was a really good night!!

5 Likes

Not sure I can add too much more but;

Calling you Sir / Master.

Tell her exactly what she must be wearing (if anything) and in what position in the bedroom she should be in when you enter (on knees, head bowed etc)

See that slut / whore names are off the table so I would probably err on the side of caution with anything you think is a bit risqué but obviously wound recommend a chat before to ensure you won’t trigger anything emotionally damaging.

2 Likes

This is helpful. I struggle with dirty talk.
But totally agree with being blind folded and not knowing what’s going to happen next, the complete trust that requires
I have recently told my husband that he can call me things such a “slut” and whatever, but it needs a safe word, as sometimes in the month that might upset me, but if its “tiger week” that’s a turn on.

1 Like

This topic has been helpful too. I’ve always been a dirty talker in bed with my OH but have always played it safe and not used words which can be a turn off.

But it’s good to learn new thinks and will definitely putting them to use :slightly_smiling_face:

I go by a shortened version of my name and when he calls me by my full name, oooft that really does it for me. When he says ’ you’re my whore, aren’t you insert name…yes I am! :dancer:t2:

A special pet name that makes her blush is always a sexy alternative to whore/slut.

4 Likes

This topic I believe I can help you in! Dirty talk is a major part of sex and role playing. I would suggest no matter how awkward to sit down and talk. Ask each other there likes. Give examples and study her. Throw out some word considered extreme dirty and examine her expressions and reply’s. Please remember everything is awkward at first. Push threw it and the embarrassment will transition into lust and enjoyment. Naughty is good and quite normal

1 Like