Dirty talk help please

So … she we’ve got some playtime set aside this weekend and she wants to be submissive and play a scenario where I’m really dominant…

last night … I told her she was a “good girl” for taking three of my fingers and I could feel her getting wet everytime I said it… what else could I say in this vein … I think she really likes that dynamic …

She doesn’t like being degraded but she does love to be told what’s happening to her …tips please … what will tease her and make her wet ?!

2 Likes

Change it to ‘my good girl’ works every time for me.

3 Likes

… more … :heart::wink:!!what else … I tend to talk about my fantasies when I’m talking dirty … but I want her to feel desired … and mine …

1 Like

So this might be a slightly different dynamic to what you are going for, but our fantasy is a group session where whichever one of us is subbing has to service all our guests.

So our dirty talk is focused around making sure we get hard/wet on command, give oral when told, thank the Dom for the opportunity to be spanked or played with, used, that sort of thing.

We have to ask permission to cum, and when domming just point blank refuse to give permission which always tips us over the edge :rofl:

4 Likes

Ohh I love this … more of this … what else can I say … I’ve played with denying her orgasm before … told her she had to look me in the eye and wasn’t allowed to close them … that drove her bonkers :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Ask her to tell you in detail what her fantasies are and how they make her feel but not during sex.
Then act them out and tell her ‘I know when I do X that you feel X’, being heard, seen and understood is massively sensual.

2 Likes

I know she likes the idea of someone in a position of authority doing things they shouldn’t … so I’m hoping to play out a therapist role :wink::memo:… wonder if I should have a naughty questionnaire to fill in?

1 Like

Love this thread!! Il be showing my OH to give him some ideas :wink:

2 Likes

Does your partner see a therapist as someone in a position of authority?

For me it would be a policeman - I do have very vivid memories of an actual policeman in uniform :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I like GoGirls suggestion of asking her to show you how she masturbates. Tell her she’s not allowed to have an orgasm until you give her permission.
She’ll be begging for permission :wink:

1 Like

Love this :stuck_out_tongue::fire::smiling_imp:

1 Like

I second the “my” thing. One tiny little word and yet it makes a massive difference. Or asking her who’s my good girl? So she can say she is.
Also saying what you’re going to do to her before you do it.
Tell her you want to hear her moan/see her face.

3 Likes

We are massive dirty talkers every time, but it depends on the scenario, if I’m kissing and licking her neck I whisper in her ear “ your MY dirty little slut “ she asks me who’s her whore and she always gets back “your A dirty whore MY dirty little whore”

When I pull on her hair she always asks me if she’s been naughty, my response is “not quite naughty enough yet but you will be soon”

If she’s bent over the bed I always ask her if she likes “that big fucking dick”

And when she’s sucking me off I ask her to tell me “how much she loves my big cock”

Always tell her how nice her pussy tastes then make her taste herself, and she always gives me sounds of enjoyment and pleasure.

I could go on but I hope this has helped some, if she wants to be sub and you dominant always claim her as MINE or MY!

Steve.

3 Likes

@BDSMKinkyCouple Agreed when you’ve been at it for a while being told not to cum always makes it harder (pardon the pun) not to lol :laughing:

1 Like

Loving all these ideas … the little things and words that people like or equally hate … @Steve_Laura69 I’ve told her she’s my slut before and it doesn’t go down well… :sweat_smile:

But the other suggestions deffo …and the principal of my /mine

@Yojimbo_1981 I agree with your girl on this. I hate being called names. It totally ruins it for me! I like being told what I can and can’t do and if I’ve been naughty or a good girl. But name calling makes me feel small and then I don’t feel horny anymore.
I’m sure all the advice you’ve been given is really helpful!

3 Likes

Talk about what your doing, both to yourself and to her

1 Like

Hey have you tried blindfolding and restraining her hands and feet? Gentle taking full control of her body, while telling her every move your about to do. The talking and teasing alone will send her wild. My experience its the unknown that drives me wild.

5 Likes

… blindfolding and a little bit of wrist tying … :smiling_imp::white_check_mark::pray:

I’ve just bought a shibari book … something we both fancy playing with

1 Like

The thrill of her not knowing where and what your going to do. While talking dirty to her. Keep us posted

1 Like