"dirty talk" lovers, what phrases in particular send you over the edge?

be it as a bloke or a girl what phrases are sure to make you cum?

OH and I were having sex in front of our mirrored wardrobe recently and she said, "look at your fat cock going in and out of my arsehole". I came in 5 seconds :)

I used to have an ex' who'd quote various book lines at me that did it everytime.

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

I used to have an ex' who'd quote various book lines at me that did it everytime.

Sounds cultural; what sort of lines if you dont mind me asking?

Thousands over time, mostly from the likes of Vladimir Nabokov, Jeffrey Eugenides, lit' he found along his travels. He spoke various languages too... which got me off in no time lol.

In general, anything that indicates how horny he is. So examples: "Im so close" "Im on edge" "Im throbbing" "I cant hold back much longer" Mixed in with lots of mmmm's and ahhh's and gasps and sighs and "Oh gods" lol. That does it for me.

yeah, we're silent.

I love "filthy slut" even more so in a Scottish accent... but as long as it's not silence, pretty much anything goes, the more vocal and dirty the better :)

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

I love "filthy slut" even more so in a Scottish accent... but as long as it's not silence, pretty much anything goes, the more vocal and dirty the better :)

Filthy slut is good one; the right accent is amazing too; I like a teeside accent atm

Also like "I'll take it all the way down to the balls"

"do you want me on the bed or on my knees"

Calling me a slut when being dom/sub , when love making moaning and hearing sweet nothings close to my ear and kissing down my neck

Moans / groans of pleasure during orgasm :)

I' f•••••g my wife, I love licking your wet pussy.

Being called Abadan slut for me love it
Xx

I agree, the names such as filthy slut etc would tip me over the edge and hearing a man tell me that he is going to cum is a sure fire way to get me there too.

Things that the OH has said to me:

"Yeah I bet you like fucking my tight wet pussy"

"Your so big and hard baby, I bet your about to cum, cum for me baby"

"I've been a naughty girl and need to be punished"

the list goes on and on and on, she says lots of things to be honest and I like it XD

I like being told I'm a good or bad girl.
And told im going to be punished.

Another one is being told to be quiet. ..

Am I the only one who doesn't get as turned on by the usual 'oh baby oh baby'? :(

Think the classic is 'fuck me harder'. And yep, it turns me on :)