Dirty talk whilst having sex

Anyone got any tips for introducing dirty talk whilst having sexy time?

2 Likes

You’d need to find out the types of things that you and your partner find dirty and a turn-on and what you and they don’t like. Eg some people like being called a slut, others hate it and would be offended. Neither are wrong for it.

Start there and then say the things when you’re having sexy time.

2 Likes

We normally talk about what we are doing to each other and how it feels. It isn’t rehearsed or scripted it is just raw in the moment talking dirty.

I agree with @JoCat you might need to be wary of using words which offend your partner, but generally in the moment and knowing that it is in the moment and not related to outside of the moment most thing go.

The only word we steer clear of is c*nt, as there are other words which can be used even at the heights of passion.

2 Likes

As previous posts have said find out likes dislikes etc and then start off slowly.My wife was quite shy and reserved but little by little she has surprised herself by the way she gets so turned on by being called a slut or a prostitute.I sometimes slip a £20 note into her stocking top and tell her i am going to do what i want with her as she is a married slut who cannot get enough cock,this makes her so horny she flows.I really enjoy being sissified and called a cock loving cum slut who’s only good enough to clean her out after she has been taken by real men.Years ago these scenarios would have been unimaginable but now we find them a great turn on.

2 Likes

I do like when any name calling begins with ‘my’, my filthy wh@re etc.
I agree with @DLJL , don’t make it scripted, that is ick inducing.
Its hard to say be natural about something that is new, expect that you’re not always going to get it right but agree that you’re not going to hold it against each other if you do.

Afterwards, expecially if you’ve went for name calling, give a little bit of aftercare, cuddles, kiss on the forehead and have a bit of sensual time, just to take away any stings. Then later, away from the bedroom have a chat about how it felt, anything that is firmly on the yes or no list.

3 Likes

My OH normally asks me if I’m thinking about her getting fucked by big cocks, which I do most of the time. But lately she’s been asking me about old girlfriends and to do the things I did with them to her! She loves it when I call her my dirty little slut! Which she really is.

3 Likes

Why don’t you agree with each other to start by telling each other what you want and how you are liking it in the rawest graphic detail. Once you start doing this you can progress more into what really turns you on.

2 Likes

Dirty talk is so essential for sex - gets your head in a naughty place - I love being told what he is going to do to me - in naughty detail - love to hear the f word over and over

3 Likes

Dirty talk is key part of our sex life. Wife often asks for it to help get her over the line. Slightly different approach for us in that I’ll describe a hot scenario that turns us both on - often involving a threesome, typically 2 guys and a woman together with spot of voyeurism in the fantasy scenario. Typically a 90% success rate when I go down this road and I like the thought of her fantasising when we are having sex.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t mind anything that my wife says during. She’s good at sex talk but she finds a bit cheesey so normally ends up laughing before or after saying stuff so we normally don’t do it.

Do you ask for the £20 back after?

1 Like

Haha,No.It appeals to her fantasy of being a prostitute.Will act out a scenario soon when i meet her in a bar we havent been in before and take her to a quiet layby somewhere in the countryside.

1 Like