Dirty talk

I dont have the confidence to dirty talk and i really wish i did. Id love to dress up in some roleplay costume and be the dom for once. But whenever i try i always get voice breaks or something stupid like that to ruin the mood :(

Just start with simple stuff. Don't have to full on like name calling until/if feel more comfortable. Start with things like how hard is dick is and what you want him to do with it. How you are feeling at the time. Tell him how big he is. All men like being told their dick is big.

Role play coupled with dirty talk is how we like to do it a form of escapism. If you are playing the part of someone else it does somehow seem as silly when you ask each other to do rude things.

For me it all depends on my mood xx Suggestive & sensual descriptions of what we'd love to do together is just as good as the slutty, filthy & kinky stuff with everything in between. The first time i asked my man to talk dirty to me he had never done it before so was very unsure of himself & what he was saying. Afterwards we chatted and we each said what we enjoyed about it and what was more difficult. We tried again a few weeks later and again chatted after. Now he will happily instigate the dirty talk. You need to take it at your own pace, talk afterwards on reflection of what worked or what can be improved. Good luck and hope you can get it to work xx

I think it just comes naturally. Try sexting first and then perhaps some photos to spice it up a bit. Once you feel comfortable the conversation will start to flow. Good luck 👍👍