Dirty talk

Just out of curiosity. I absolutely love the idea of filthy dirty talk whilst having sex! Having said that I’m always pretty stumped on things to say when I’m in the moment!
I was wondering if anyone would care to share any of the things you and you’re OH’s say to each other when you’re both in the thick of things? :grimacing::man_facepalming:t3::rofl::+1:

6 Likes

Don’t mention that you think the ceiling needs painting… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Absolutely not! That would only result in me painting it :man_facepalming:t3::rofl:

2 Likes

I always tell her about things we’ve done and I want to do to her! It’s just the actual talking dirty that gets me stunned! She’s the same and doesn’t want to actually say anything to me but always tells me that she wants me to talk dirty to her while we’re having sex! I think I just bottle it in case I sound stupid or I go to far maybe and she starts thinking I’m a bit too dirty and crude :man_shrugging:t3::man_facepalming:t3:

I’ll maybe give it a try I think! I’ll let you know how it goes after I’ve given it a whirl :grimacing::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

We do this a lot, like 8/10 times we have sex. For us it usually involves talking about an additional person involved, but usually start with setting the scene where we are and what we are wearing. Usually outside or in a swingers club. Then describe with as much detail what each other is wearing and how others would view it. Then the juicy stuff, building it up until both satisfied.

I found reading a lot of sex stories years ago helped, my wife struggled initially so started writing my own stories and leaving them under her pillow when I was away, filling them with roast petals at first then leaving toys or underwear associated with the letters. Then giving her books to read too was a great help. It’s taken until the last few years for her to have the confidence to do it but well worth the wait.

Usually the best kinds are descriptive of what your gonna do or want doing with a few swear words thrown in for good measure lol

We do talk dirty to each other, mainly around another guy joining us!! Excites us both and talk about what we would both do with him :yum:

There are steps along the way.

You may not reach “filthy cock sucking slutty whore” level of dirty talk at the 1st try…

Personally, i like to tell her how wonderful it feels to be inside her, how i love to feel my cock deep in her pussy, to encourage her when she’s coming, and to let her know (as if it wasnt obvious when we’re at it :roll_eyes:) that im gonna come in her pussy…

It’s all rather polite though, but could be just a step on the way?

I remember saying “it’s so good to fuck you” once, which was countered by a “hoi!” From my wife :rofl:
So i don’t think I’ll be heading to the “filthy cock sucking slutty whore” level of dirty talk anytime soon myself. I dont think I’d like to call her names anyway.

1 Like

My GF doesnt really do any dirty talking when we have sex to be honest. So i tend not to too. Would be willing if she wanted to though

Im slowly learning alot of men like the dirty talk

1 Like

My wife isn’t super into it, but the other day while fingering her I asked her to be more descriptive in telling me what she wanted next and where she wanted it before I would comply, and the other day she said that she kind of liked it even though it hasn’t really been her cup of tea in the past.

I’m quite terrible at talking dirty, but with practice, there is some improvements.
My husband wants me to try and write stories and then read them out.

2 Likes