Dirty weekend away - accommodation

For a private hot tub looking out over fields with only sheep looking on! Stayed at-The tiny chapel Hexham earlier in the year and ticket hot tub off the bucket list :smiley:

4 Likes

We liked sex in a hot tub so much that we bought ourselves one for the garden, which helps variety in sex

10 Likes

Amazing Air BnB in Carcassonne in the South of France.

The property has a massive bed, which will be covered in rose petals and a few sex books to get you going. You choose from a ā€˜sex packā€™ or a bottle of champagne and chocolates for the room, or both. There is a massive double spa bath at the end of the bed, with lounge seats that face each other, along with a walk-in tropical rainfall shower and a sauna in the bedroom. Need I say more?!

Carcassonne is a medieval walled city and is quintessentially Catalan; very romantic and the food, drink and scenery is amazing. The city is a very short walk up a hill behind the property.

My OH surprised me with a few days here and I can heartily recommend it to anyone!

Just a word of caution on these hot-tubs; whatever you are planning on doing in them, you can guarantee everyone else has too! We have one in the back garden, but personally I would never use one at a holiday accommodation as the cleaning process they follow will not be sufficient to remove any bodily fluids from the pipes and pump etc. That would require a full empty and refill and there is no way they will do that. They will change the filter and check the chemicals and that will be it, which is not sufficient.

JbG

3 Likes

I never thought of this till now but that is a very good point.
Maybe instead of going away we should save the money and buy our own hot tub.

Bit further away but Ess and Emm is similar to the secret dungeon. What a great post to open up. One thing always difficult to find was hotels, or anywhere that had a ceiling mirror above the bed!

1 Like

Thanks Jonny, great recommendation ! Will add it to the list !

Carcassone is a beautiful place

@lulubee . Thanks for the tipā€¦made a booking for this place. Looks fabulous. :+1:

1 Like

We stayed here recently, beautiful city, beautiful accommodation

Seville

Thats a bit of an unfair sweeping statementā€¦I witnessed first hand the cleaning and the daily inspection of chemical levels etc.( very stringent rules in place)ā€¦cant speak about other places. , but everything was immaculate.

1 Like

Fair enough

Weā€™ve booked two nights away just before Christmas in Bath, hoping to enjoy the Christmas markets and indulge in some sexy experiences in the gorgeous boutique hotel.

2 Likes

I have to thank you for this recommendation.
We had a lovely few days thereā€¦ lots of log cabin sex and fun in the hot tub.

2 Likes

Hi @Iwill what are the arrangements for breakfast at Faweather Grange Lodges, they look fantastic and a great venue for a sexy night away? Thanks.

1 Like

@Mr_amp_MrsDLPS .The lodges have fully equipped kitchens, so cooking breakfast , lunch or an evening meal is not an issueā€¦they are superb.

@iwill, its a case of taking your own food then, theres no breakfast avaiable from the venue?

@Mr_amp_MrsDLPS . No it is purely self catering.

1 Like

There is usually a minimum of 2 nights i thinkā€¦ we stayed for 4.
The hot tubs are fabulous.

1 Like

Stayed at The Retreat at Hedgehog Corner a couple of years ago. Very private and amazing Hot tub (completely emptied and cleaned between guests).

The Retreat is a small house separate to the main house. There are also:
Acorns - This is a private part of the hosts house.
Nutkins - This is new so canā€™t comment.

As a bonus for any Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall fans itā€™s just down the road from River Cottage. Not our thing so canā€™t comment but itā€™s there if you want it.

Weā€™ve booked the Brighton Boutique Dungeon for a night away next month. Both so excited as first time in a place like this. Sure it will lead onto more adventurous and equipped dungeons.

5 Likes

Oh great @Racer248 ! Really interested to hear what you think of it - post a review once youā€™ve been :+1: