Dirty weekend away - accommodation

vA good vibes Weekender , weekend off swinging lol

Sorry realised I never got round to reporting back !

The lodges were perfect, well decked out though not super 5* standard, good quality accommodation. Hot tub was very secluded and did the job !

The nut tree in was SUPERB, amazing service, wine and exceptional food.

All in all a really good one nighter away.

1 Like

@MissFrisky Hinton looks superb ! Which one did you stay in ? Thanks for sharing, will add it to the list.

Yep Iā€™ve also found Sanctum and Casa Amor recently, going to ask for a cheeky weekend at Casa Amor for my Christmas present i think !

Next month we have got the Lovers Lair suite at Hotel Pelirocco in Brighton booked up - canā€™t wait for that one:

Hotel Pelirocco - Lovers lair

We must try it after your recommendation. Glad you enjoyed :clap::clap:

1 Like

Just booked the.hote lpelirocco- lovers lair

@Loli75 please cum back and tell us all about it. Hope you have a fabulous naughty time. Enjoy.

1 Like

I will

Just back from the Lovers Lair at Hotel Pelirocco.

Fantastic suite, we had a couples massage in room supplied by the hotel, a LONG lie in and late check out until 1400 and a massive breakfast served to the room, (breakfast included in the room price if you book direct.)

The suite is a fantastic place for a naughty night away, well positioned mirrors, including one above the massive round bed, a huge plunge bath and a cozy sitting area with leather sofa and chairs, again with lots of well positioned mirrors.

A great play space and everything you could wish for on the doorstep to keep you entertained in Brighton of you can get yourselves out of the suite !

Next place we will try is Casa Amor - anyone been yet ?

5 Likes

Had a look onlineā€¦ the bed with the
" stocks" at the foot of the bed looks awesome.
There is no end to the inspiration i could get from this. Just doing wife doggy while restrained in this would be a blastā€¦literally!!

1 Like

@kink sounds like you found a great place there, tell us more about the couples massage please.
Casa Amor also looks very interesting indeed!!

Have you been yet @Loli75 ?

Weā€™ve got a dirty weekend away planned this coming weekend plus some Christmas shopping lol

Only off to a hotel about an hour away

3 Likes

Anyone been to https://www.cavehotels.com/ ?

@NibbleNob Unfortunately not, looks beautiful and I hope we get some feedback.

1 Like

@Mr_amp_MrsDLPS Yeah someone mentioned it to me in passing as they were going away for a couples weekend but not someone I am likely to see again. Looks pretty good though.

1 Like

We have got Casa Amor booked for March - will report back.

Anyone been yet ?

1 Like

Fantastic choice @Kink, the venue has fantastic reviews. Enjoy yourselves and please report back!! :clap::ok_hand:

1 Like

Is anyone able to recommend something very similar to the Sanctum Southampton posted by @Kink but in the midlands? Iā€™d stomach that sort of cost for a sexy/dirty weekend away if I didnā€™t have to factor travel in too. Both of us really like the setup of it, so maybe its one we keep for a special occassionā€¦

I think The secret Dungeon in High Wycombe is a good option but it is a proper dungeon so bare that in mind.

The cost of some of the Kinky Airbnbs is quite extortionate, personally weā€™d rather pay the same or less in some cases for a proper dungeon with nice accommodation attached.

I do really like the look of it, but itā€™s definitely one for a bit further down the line. We are only just dipping out toes into BDSM atm. If we get on with it well, weā€™ll definitely go though!