Dirty weekend away

Everyone loves a good dirty weekend away but what do you take with you? Do you take just yourselves and some nice underwear and spend the nights exploring each other or do you take an extra suitcase with all you sexcesories?

For us we generally have the toys for hometimes and its just us on awaydays.

When my OH comes here and we goto a hotel we tend to take the toys away with us too!

Usually take some sexy lingerie, fave toys (bullet vibe n g spot vibe) and I always pack blindfold and pinwheel just in case I can persuade him to use them. Other nice additions are massage oil and a novelty item such as

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2677

Sexy nurse please excuse my ignorance but what is a pinwheel? Also the link you added doesn't seem to be working

A pinwheel is this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21845

A device used for sensory stimulation. I love it. Hope the link works, not sure why the other one doesnt. It wasn't a link to anything too exciting, just a flower you can peel back the petals and there are sexy instructions on the back.

I always take myself, some nice underwear always pack toys not nessary to use them but to have them there if we fancy playing with toys 9/10 they get used but not at every session nice to have them just in case

i've never been on a dirty weekend away :'(

we take a small suitcase for toys, underwear, roleplay stuff etc etc. And as luck would have it we have a couple of nights away in a nice hotel this week :-) Better get packing!

We just take sexy lingerie , no toys since the OH was caught with handcuffs in her bag, dam xray machine at Left Luggage!

The girl working the machine, laughed, OH was embarassed , me too slow to catch on initially.

rubysoho wrote:

Same here...

repliquant wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

Same here...

where would you go if you did ?

rubysoho wrote:

A different country, definitely, and preferably one less familiar to me than usual, though not new and wild. The Far East is too far to fly in for one or two nights (though I have done it, for different purposes). France would be good, I think. Somewhere by the sea, away from the main tourist centers. Brittany perhaps, or somewhere in the Basque country. Otherwise, northern Portugal might be good.

We love spending nights exploring each other

Usually just some new lingerie for us when we go away, toys stay at home in case we forget and leave them at the hotel! :)

rubysoho wrote:

repliquant wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

Same here...

Does the location really matter ??? Surely the idea of a "Dirty" weekend is that it is spent in an hotel bedroom, so as long as it's at least a 4Star hotel doesn't matter where it is.

On the other hand, if it's a "Romantic" weekend then that's a different matter, in which case Ruby I would have to take you to Paris - after all it is supposed to be the City of Love :-)

Old - But not THAT old! wrote:

Does the location really matter ??? Surely the idea of a "Dirty" weekend is that it is spent in an hotel bedroom, so as long as it's at least a 4Star hotel doesn't matter where it is.

On the other hand, if it's a "Romantic" weekend then that's a different matter, in which case Ruby I would have to take you to Paris - after all it is supposed to be the City of Love :-)

It matters to some degree, as a mood setter, an extra spice. It's an ingredient, much like salt for cooking ;)

repliquant wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

A different country, definitely, and preferably one less familiar to me than usual, though not new and wild. The Far East is too far to fly in for one or two nights (though I have done it, for different purposes). France would be good, I think. Somewhere by the sea, away from the main tourist centers. Brittany perhaps, or somewhere in the Basque country. Otherwise, northern Portugal might be good.

I worked in Rouen in Normandy France lovely old town similar to York, first ever holiday abroad was a week in Paris that was nice. Our first weekend away was in Harrogate lol we didnt do much except drink and bang each others brains out. we were only 22 though.

gunther wrote:

we didnt do much except drink and bang each others brains out. we were only 22 though.

Ha - I remember those days.

When I was courting my 2nd wife we went for a "Dirty" weekend in the Yorkshire Dales. Stayed at a lovely little Pub which had a cottage next door for B&B. We were downstairs and there was no ceiling in the room, just the floorboards of the upstairs room, so we could hear every noise from the bedroom above us. We spent all night trying to keep up with whoever it was up there - by morning we were well and truely "shagged"!

But the best part was when we went over for breakfast and the couple from upstairs were there - the most unlikely looking couple you ever did see, more like a couple of real "Bible Bashers" (no offence meant by this phrase, just that it sums up a type in a way that many people will understand) rather than a pair of "Free Love Hippies"

Generally always have lingerie or other outfit anytime we're away (love to dress up a bit wherever we are) but don't usually bother with toys. Can always improvise restraints/ bindfolds if we want them :)