Dirty weekend planned

So, looking forward to this weekend as a lovely box of goodies has just arrived from Love Honey!!
Toys were never a big deal to us when we were younger but we’ve become adventurous 50 somethings!! Mind, compared to some of you lot we are absolute rank amateurs :rofl:
If anyone else has the following please give me any tips you’ve found or just your thoughts in general
We already had a G spot vibrator, 2 butt plugs and a sort of precursor to the Fleshlight (which hubs HATED!!)

So today we have

1. Liquid Silk lube (appears to look and feel just like pussy juice :wink:)

2. Lovehoney Frisky Rabbit Vibrator

3. Womanizer ‘Starlet’ clitoral stimulator

4. Lovehoney’s Basic Doughnut Cock Rings (3 pack)

5)Tracey Cox ‘Edge’ Maximum Control Adjustable Stamina Ring

Any and all thoughts would be appreciated.
TFI (nearly) Friday!! :crazy_face::wink::kiss::heart_eyes_cat::speak_no_evil::heartpulse:

5 Likes

Oh yeah…I’m a big lube fan!!
Funny, unpacking the items it was the cock rings that most excited me - just the thought of putting them on him. It’s gonna be a tight fit :grin::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

What about getting a fleshlight or something along those lines? Also I’m a massive fan of a bodystocking so highly recommend them.

Well we did have something similar to a Fleshlight a few years ago but my husband really didn’t like it !! (Not sure why…)

Aah yes, forgot to mention that a few weeks ago I got a body stocking from LH …it’s crotchless fishnet with criss cross back. It was a HUGE success!

1 Like

It sounds like you are in for one hell of a good weekend. Hubby probably did not like fleshlight as he has you and the real thing will always b the best. Good luck with all the toys. The womanizer may take time to get the right spot but when it does “fireworks”
The cock rings sound interesting, he may last longer and stay hard longer. Updates us next week. @Arabella1970

Thank you!!
Yes, I will :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I personally don’t like the saying “Dirty Weekend” it sounds like you are going to be doing something awful. You are going on a fun weekend full of joy and excitement. :smiley:

2 Likes

I have this Starlet. Wee bit of lube and off you go, I really enjoyed this until I realised I prefer a slower build up, this was quite intense for me. Vibes aren’t one size fit all though so you may love it. I would expect that the Starlet 3 would be similar vibes.

I have the liquid silk lube but I’ve not tried it yet, but I chose that based on the forums love of it.

2 Likes

Enjoy. We had a dirty weekend a while ago and packed some outfits and toys. But ended up drinking a bit too much alcohol which made us tired so did actually less dirty things than planned so not doing that again. In October will try to give up drinking apart from one day for a birthday then increase our dirty sex plan for that month and tick some things of the to do list.

1 Like

Something to try:
have sex with him but don’t let him come
Then use a toy so that you come (more than once if you like)
Then get him hard and let him come inside you.

1 Like

Yes we’re away this weekend to the lakes OH said there might be a surprise waiting for us when we get there but didn’t say what it was.I think I may know though I think either jen Christine or both maybe the surprise

1 Like