Disability friendly purchases

Funfactory stronic real

Comes with caveats
Useful for: people who struggle with repetitive motions, fatigue

(:warning:Has strong magnets, do not use if you have a pacemaker)

So, im including it here for everyone who looks at this thing and wonders if £160 is really worth it.
I got this stupidly reduced (eg. Less than £100) and if you want a miniaturised sex machine its not bad.

Pros: It is compact, very well made, does what it says on the tin very well and has a good battery life. Means my arms don’t get tired. Hits my g spot decently and can be used hands free with some ingenuity

Cons: silicone is a bit grippy so lube is really, really well and for the love of god make sure there is no fluff from the towel on it as its like sand paper. (Seriously, that mental image you now have, it was that uncomfortable). I tend to clean it off with lube before hand now, just to be on the safe side.
It has more a short back and forth motions than a proper thrusting one, and can stall out on some settings if your muscles clamp onto it. But does feel really good and hits my g spot decently.
Unless you put a pillow under myself you have to keep a hand on it all the time as it has a habit of sliding out. Canting your hips at an angle makes it hit my g spot alot better though so its a good position and means i can use it hands free which is a big plus (bring a towel, seriously)

When i do use this thing though its very enjoyable and makes for a relaxing session where i have to exert less energy. So you’ll have to make your minds up if its worth it. Probubly better bought on sale i feel.

3 Likes