Disappearing butt blug

Soooooo hubby and I have had a few drinks. Decided to have a go with the Oh My butt plug set,. First time use. Used the bigger one. It disappeared, not once but twice. I mean, I'm famed for ample butt but didn't expect that to happen!! Thank god we've been together 12 years, we were able to laugh about it! But is this normal?

Never had it happen to myself but have seen a fair few threads posted about being in the same situations. I’m hoping you managed to retrieve it in the end 😅

I almost lost a prostrate massager , butt managed to retrieve it . I actually added a lanyard to it . Butt retired that one and went to ones with a tee so it can not disappear . Also realistic 8” cock dildo with balls is safe .

I would personally retire that plug to never chance it happening again.

They sound like an unsafe product. All good that you were able to laugh it off, but not so funny if you ended up at A&E getting an object removed. Scrap them and buy something with more of a flared base

Sound advice senator. Lovehoney have a huge range to choose from to suit all tastes.

They will most definitely not see the light of day ever again! The thought of ended upon A&E is enough to put us off!! I noticed there was one review for product stating the same thing happened. I think we'll email LH, as like you say, it's a massive safety issue!

lealea1981 Glad you could get them out! As Senator said, this isn't a safe product - at least not for you. I don't own that particular set but they look pretty safe to me. The thin neck should keep the plug in and the base looks wide enough so that it won't get ''swallowed''. However, you never know until you've tried something.

I recommend you also write a review on these plugs. That will help both future potential buyers and LH so they can improve their products!

We had a similar problem. I’d had girls finger my bum while doing other things and I got into it. I brought a glass butt plug with a nice flared bass which worked well and I love. I spoke to my girlfriend about trying to build up for more anal play and we brought a silicone set of 3 as my girlfriend was new to it. I tried them and one went a bit to far up but with my girlfriend being new we thought this would be ok to start with but it happened to her to. After we had the problem I had a look and they had been discontinued so I’m thinking they was a unsafe product this might be the same with yours. I wouldn’t use again but might be worth looking at trying different ones and with a firmer/ wider flared base.

This sounds like one of my worst nightmares! At least it could be an excuse to make a few new shiny buttplug purchases? The bigger the base the better!

I've had a similar experience with the SILEXD plugs. IMHO it might be an issue with silicone based plugs. Certainly in the case of the SILEXD plugs, the flared base is so flexible that it really doesn't offer any protection, it can fold too easily. Bear in mind that the nature of the intestine means that if there is a really strong seal, a suction effect will be created, and if the flared base isn't enough to overcome it, you could be in real trouble, real quick. I had bought all three SILEXD plugs because they looked so cool, but all three are now in landfill. I've never had a problem with metal or glass plugs, in particular the nJoy plugs, which both have weight, and solid 'T' style base.

I for one will be sticking to metal and glass from now on, and preferring T base if at all possible.

Smultron wrote:

lealea1981 Glad you could get them out! As Senator said, this isn't a safe product - at least not for you. I don't own that particular set but they look pretty safe to me. The thin neck should keep the plug in and the base looks wide enough so that it won't get ''swallowed''. However, you never know until you've tried something.

I recommend you also write a review on these plugs. That will help both future potential buyers and LH so they can improve their products!

Would you mind posting a link to it Lea , I had an issue once using the wrong think complete brain fart lol