Discomfort when masturbating

@mb05

He said it not really discomfort now just that he foesn feel like he can perform like a man
As he’s foreskin does feel the same
He has stopped Masturbating hoping this will help
Although oi did give him a gentle blowjob last night which to me he felt normal

1 Like

Update on OH tight foreskin
Steroid cream really helping plus stretching skin
Don’t think that it will be long before (in his own words) have a proper wank
I gave him a handjob in the shower and agree it won’t be long maybe a few weeks

2 Likes

It’s called phimosis and it’s more common than you’d think. I had it when younger and didn’t reslise. I “cured” it by gently stretching every day. It’s been coming back a bit of late because of my year and a half drout and not wanking properly but I’m back stretching it in the shower or bath.

@Scottishfunk
Yes thank you
I think he’s just glad he hasn’t got to down the route of beening circumcised
Although I did read that it can be more pleasurable for both of us
I have been helping him stretching but ends up with a BJ or handjob :joy:

1 Like

@mb05

I do wonder if it’s actually help though
As daily stretching of the foreskin doesn’t really mean masturbating
It’s just that I started pulling skin back and holding for 10 secs a few time and by this time he was so horny he wants me to carry on

1 Like

I think it helps, when I had issues (late teens) I would just pull it back slowly until it couldn’t go any more. Just had to ease into it really but now ,although not enough to cover the entire head, it seems to have worked and not in discomfort anymore

@Hornywife1 a bit of moisturiser helps!

@Scottishfunk

He’s been using ever Lube for stretching and aloe vera gel to moisturise after a shower or bath

Do you know if he should really be masturbating or is it irrelevanting the condition

@Hornywife1 as long as he’s not in discomfort it should be fine. The foreskin should retract naturally when erect but some (like my own) don’t. Needs a helping hand. If I’m extremely horny it can still feel quite restricted (like it’s strangling the head) but I’ve never felt i needed medical treatment. As i said earlier it seems tighter now it’s not getting used as often, so I’m back to making sure i pull it back as often as i can. And if you want a treat for you man I’d suggest https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lubes-essentials/sexy-gifts-games/sexy-massage/p/earthly-body-naked-in-the-woods-massage-oil-237ml/22068.html

It’s awsome massage oil, and great for handjobs and edging. Honestly a good slow massage of the penis is a thing of beauty if done right.

@Scottishfunk

Thank you for the suggestion, we have actually got some massage oils

He not in any discomfort if I/he slow and gentle while masturbating, although he said he does feel it the head of his penis is being strangled like you said
I think this is holding he back from our normal type of sessions, in not some many words not giving it all to me
We will work at it together until it’s back to normal x

1 Like

Positive update on OH tight foreskin (phimosis)
As you know he was prescribed steroid cream by his GP, which seemed to work at the start
As this was the case he/we would masturbate but after it would create small cracks in the skin of the foreskin which he treated with healing cream and this become a circle, it would heal them whe would masturbate and so on
But it did get to a stage that it didn’t crack after masturbation but the skin was tight
He then purchased a foreskin stretching kit
Well this made such a difference
Basically put a rubberised ring in the end of your penis (foreskin) starting off with a small ring in for an hour 2-3 times a day , going a larger ring each day combined with the steroid cream stretching the skin back into its original size
He now uses the size ring for his natural size on a daily basis, although has said doesn’t think he needs to anymore

He can now masturbatie without discomfort and we’ve had many mutual sessions
And he now feels ok with me giving him a handjob or blowjob
Sex is great again no, although these last few months it’s been hard we have supported eachother
He has continued to pleasure me in other ways and bern understanding of my sexual desire (oral or self pleasure) and I thank him for this x

1 Like