Discomfort when masturbating

My OH said he has a little discomfort when he masturbates that he foreskin feels tight mainly when he’s using just his hand
When he uses his masturbator he usually quite lubed up

I have read that there are creams that can help stretch the skin
Has anyone else had this

2 Likes

My OH has I tight foreskin, the doctor did prescribe a cream but it didn’t help at all.

If life helps it might be worth him using a little even when using his hand?

1 Like

There should not be soreness if the whole gland can come out of the foreskin easily - however if the glad is tight then lube will help - but the best cure is a lot of play as this will loosen the skin over time

The second thought is play is too rough and don’t pull the penis too much and use shorter strokes

2 Likes

I can masturbate dry but it’s a lot more comfortable with some lubrication.
If you’re just using your hand then baby oil or a silicone lubricant is best as they don’t dry out.

2 Likes

I’m cut so I have never had this feeling. I don’t miss the foreskin horror stories!

1 Like

Is it a common issue in men that have a foreskin should he consider getting cut
Is this the long term answer

I did help him out tonight with plenty of lube
He’s definitely tighter

He’s seeing a consultant next week see what they say about any treatment

1 Like

Are there any other symptoms? It could be caused by an infection. The best bet is to speak to a doctor, I had a recuring problem with swelling of the foreskin caused by infection that was a direct result of undiagnosed diabetes, it wasn’t until i had other health issues that lead to the diabetes diagnosis that it cleared up.

You do need to be aware that even after cause of the problem is gone it can take a while for the foreskin to go back to normal.

1 Like

I’ve got a foreskin and don’t have any problem masturbating dry. I would say my foreskin is of normal size and I can pull it back fully adn comfortable.

1 Like

Update OH has seen his GP that prescribed a steroid cream to help loosen up his foreskin
He’s only used it so far for a few days but it already seems to be working
We had a session last night which I found I have him quite a normal handjob

2 Likes

Yes I have had similar however for me the discomfort comes from having a short foreskin. I have no issue fully retracting however the tip pokes out so gets sore. The GP has given me a steroid cream to apply which seems to be working. I also find baby oil helps

Never experienced it, thank god! Does it bother him during oral or sex? What a wife you are, making sure he is able to masterbate!

2 Likes

@Fireman123

OH has said the Steroid cream is helping
And thank you his going to try baby oil

1 Like

There is a thing that sometimes men have a foreskin that’s not open enough he might have that. It could be worth asking his doctor about just to make sure there’s no other issues going on

1 Like

@Dom624

Yes it does bother him during sex as he has said he wants to satisfy me and feels he can’t give me his full length as it’s comfortable
I’ve told him I’m fine with things
With him masturbating is important as we video chat and mutual masturbatie while he’s away with work

I second what @mb05 said about warm baths.

Or even warm up a flannel and cover the parts for a few minutes

I believe it’s called Phimosis and the opposite is paraphimosis

2 Likes

Yes that’s the one I was thinking of

1 Like

@Fireman123

Yes he was given Steroid cream for Phimosis which is applying twice a day
He’s going to try the bath method as well
Thank you

Question is Should he really be masturbating or having sex?

It all depends on how he feels I suppose. Does the foreskin not retract at all? For myself I just know my limits (the opposite) but in a worse case scenario circumcision is an option

@Fireman123

Yes it does retract but it does get stuck behind the head sometimes unless he uses lots of lube
He has a white ring like an elastic band where it’s tight
The cream does seem to be helping loosen the skin

1 Like