Discount codes and NHS

Good morning.

I have been on LH a while and the email codes sent through don’t seem to work when clicking the link. There used to be a way to enter the code word, does anyone know where this is?

Also my OH works for the NHS, and we share this account.

How do you get this discount and if we did could anyone track it to her at work etc?

Kind regards

Jay

You should talk to customer services about these things. Since the site update there have been a few issues here and there but im sure they will do their best to help you

Codes are now entered at the checkout. :+1:

I’m afraid I don’t have NHS discount, so I’m not 100% how it works, but there’s a bit more info on this page. :+1:

@Ian_Chimp if you go via the health services discount webpage and log in as normal you will get the discount automatically!

Healthservicediscounts.com

Simples, just register there and then go via the site to the lovehoney website and sign in with your normal LH sign in you don’t need to do anything else.

Hope that helps :+1:

1 Like

Do you have the blue light app? They should have discount codes on there you can enter at the checkout.

Must admitted I have tried to use the Health Services discount recently and was disappointed to find that not only have LH now restricted the discount to full price items, but that the free delivery has been removed.

The items I was looking at were more expensive via the NHS discount than via the offer on LH. Know it is great that you get a good deal from LH, but it renders the NHS ‘thank you’ pointless. Always got discount on all purchases.

LH customer service could only say that it must be the Health Services discount that must have changed the T&Cs, which seems odd. The offered a one off discount but that didn’t really solve the problem.

Disappointing and decided against the purchase, sales lost LH