Discreet Packaging?

My day has not been in vain :grin:

2 Likes

@Melody1 it certainly has not. This forum has given me a real happy boost. Genuinely lovely people making me smile every day. Between being witty and boosting each other up with compliments and advice, so much nicer than a social media platform. So gkad I had a nosey and stayed

3 Likes

Lol … so the general vibe is I need to suck it up and be more thick skinned … :slight_smile:

hahaha - feel no shame, Wear the LH badge with pride.
Try Anything!

1 Like

@I_ll_try_anything yes!
You’ve got nothing to hide :grin:

1 Like

I’m sure my postie knows but frankly I’m not bothered! :grin:

1 Like

*Removed by mod

Could be worse. :rofl:

2 Likes

For sure :rofl:

I had a Lovehoney order stolen of my front step so at least the local crims had a fun night!

I get chocolate from Hotel Chocolate sometimes and they send those out in boxes that look exactly the same from the outside. Sometimes ebay and etsy sellers also use a plain brown box. If you only really order from LH and Amazon the plain boxes might stand out but if you order a lot of stuff online they are incredibly discreet.

I did open a LH box without checking the label some time ago only to find it was meant for a near neighbour. I just popped things back in the box and left it on their doorstep when I knew they were in.

Have in the past recycled the boxes by using them for items sold on eBay.

I think the packaging is as discreet as it can be.

I once had what may have been a wink from one of our posties, but I don’t really care to be honest. I told my husband and he just said he’s happy for the postie to know he’s getting some :joy:

1 Like

I honestly don’t care! What’s to be embarrassed about?. I’m sure my OH would feel slightly differently, but like everyone else said - I get plain brown boxes from 90% of other online shops/ebay - and I send out lots of ebay sales in similar plain brown boxes.

Packaging is fine to me. I’m sure the postman/women was interested in the boxes during their first week at work but after then it just another box/delivery.

1 Like

I’m not sure if my postie knows where it’s from but he is very professional about it if he does. I’m sure they’ve seen worse! The main reason that I’m happy about the plain packaging is that, if it ends up at a neigbour’s house because I’m not in, it’s highly unlikely that they know what it is. If they do then it’s probably because they buy stuff from LH too in which case I’m ok with that.

Recently I have had a pair of knickers in different packaging (plain bag instead of box) which fitted through the letter box. Personally I’d prefer small cardboard boxes because they can at least be recycled / reused

1 Like

In the US, our orders are delivered either by the post office or another carrier. The Informed Delivery service of the post office says flat out that you’re getting a package from LoveHoney! I think it’s hilarious! I’m sure nobody cares, but I wouldn’t mind at all if they knew our latest toys had finally arrived!!

@hogwild1017 I’ve never noticed that with the post office. I just placed an order from LH so I’ll pay closer attention this time. At the end of the day, I really don’t care if they know or not.

Willing to say hands down my postie doesn’t know where the boxes come from. How do I know this, I hear you ask…

I unfortunately live with my mother in law at the moment, a parcel arrived damaged and the postie said “you might want to check nothing is damaged”. Unfortunately me and my OH were out so mother in law opened the package in front of the postman.

I didn’t make any orders for quite a while after that incident!

7 Likes

Oh no! How embarassing! :rofl: :hushed: I hope your mother-in-law saw the funny side of it!?

Fortunately she did! I avoided her for as long as possible then she cornered me in the kitchen and apologised whilst laughing and told me it was a bit embarrassing, I laughed and said “how do you think I feel!” :joy: you’ve got to laugh at these things! Thankful my MIL isn’t a prude!

8 Likes