Discreet packaging?

Hi,

I’m new to love honey and sex toys in general and was wondering how discreet is the shipping and packaging? I’m usually out, so my older neighbors take in my parcels and I think them seeing a phallic object would give them a heart attack lol.

2 Likes

Very discreet, usually a plain brown cardboard box, with no branding or distinguishing features to say what lay within. Relax you could send the local vicar to pick it up and they would be none the wiser.

Relax and look forward to your purchases.

5 Likes

Very discreet, usually a plain brown cardboard box, with no branding or distinguishing features to say what lay within. Relax you could send the local vicar to pick it up and t

1 Like

I currently live with family and I have been buying from Lovehoney for about 3 years now. I have lived with family all this time and I’ve never had a problem with discreet packaging because my items always come in a brown box with quite strong tape. They are none the wiser that I own sex toys at all! I would only buy stuff from Lovehoney now because I know that noone will know unless I want them to know :wink::heart:

4 Likes

As already said above completely discreet, I’d say The only people that would know it’s a package from LH are people that receive packages from LH :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

1 Like

The only thing that gives it away a little when your cardboard box arrives is a very small line of text in the label that’s say the sender is “LHtrading” if you know you know if you don’t then no one would know :joy:

5 Likes

I personally think it’s one of the best at being discreet

2 Likes

100% discrete… even more recently

1 Like

Plain brown box with LH trading as the supplier.

I use post office collection for most of mine.

Anyone who can identify it is a customer too :rofl:

4 Likes

I have a younger nosey neighbour who knows I have an active sex life, I’ve literally taken a Lovehoney order right under his nose before now and he was none the wiser lol. I passed it off as Screwfix and he never even questioned it. Relax and enjoy, Lovehoney has you covered :slight_smile:

I don’t recommend shopping with Pelie, by the way. I ordered from them once and not only was the quality really poor but the label on the front read “adult games” on it - I was mortified!

1 Like

Lovehoney masquerading as “Screwfix”?

I suppose the name isn’t all that far from the mark and quite apt. Good on you to think of that when put on the spot!

6 Likes

@Himeros1 I’m almost dying with laughter here! I hadn’t thought of it like that but you’re not wrong! :joy:

I should perhaps add, the guy is a bully and a habitual liar who has come up with some real gems, including working out with A-list celebrities. So then I gathered that if he can bully me and lie to me, I owe him nothing in return. All is fair in love and war, no? :wink:

1 Like

The box is very discrete.
You could always have it delivered to a post office / drop box instead

Always been discrete and perfectly packaged!

hahaha
the vicar would know - he’s probably on the forum :rofl:

3 Likes

I swear the discreet packaging annoys my postman as he has handed me different parcels and you can just see that look on his face that he is dying to know what is in the box :laughing: makes me laugh everytime

4 Likes

Very discreet, I was abit nervous when I placed my first order but I’m pleased to say, they come in a plain brown box so no one else would know what the contents were!

The only way you’d know if a package is from LH is if you already ordered from LH yourself. I must say I’ve spotted LH parcels in my apartment mailroom when looking for my own. But I only know that as a customer.

Yep - packaging is 10/10 from LH

Very discreet and usually very quick - amazingly quick sometimes,

Best website for this kind of thing :slight_smile:

It’s discreet, but I’d imagine the posties and couriers know…