disposing of fleshlight

hey all,

so time has come for me to get rid of my fleshlight (house move). but not really sure how to go about it. anyone got a clue as to whats the best way? I've seen some people say to cut it into pieces and pout bits of it in the trash over a period of time.

Problem is I've got other stuff i want to get rid of (a vibrating ass and pussy) and I'd find it rather embarassing butting the whole thing in the trash only for some nosey worker and the rubbish depot to go through my trash.

Anyy suggestions??

Meh, it'll lighten their day!

Bag it and bin it! I don't imagine the depot staff will go through your rubbish.

Is there no way that the plastic could be recycled? I know it will vary from toy to toy but I'm a hippy at heart - the council have just changed everything and given us 5 different recycling bins/bags/boxes!

x

masterandslave wrote:

Is there no way that the plastic could be recycled? I know it will vary from toy to toy but I'm a hippy at heart - the council have just changed everything and given us 5 different recycling bins/bags/boxes!

x

Perhaps best not to for hygiene reasons?

I'd agree to just bag it and bin it!

I don't think people tend to dig through tied bags these days - and if the do, oh well it will bring a chuckle :D

Maybe drop it in a neighbours bin !

Seriously though, when I got rid of my fleshlight I bagged the insert and outer in seperate bags and then took them to my local waste disposal site. Said it was just general houshold waste and got to chuck in in a big skip with no one any the wiser.

SS

Just lash the fleshlight in the bin! But the vibrating pussy/ass you could bury it about a foot deep in the garden seeing as your moving. It'll give someone a fucking heart attack digging the soil over! :-) SG

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Just lash the fleshlight in the bin! But the vibrating pussy/ass you could bury it about a foot deep in the garden seeing as your moving. It'll give someone a fucking heart attack digging the soil over! :-) SG

Haha! I love this idea! (Although it likely contains DNA evidence!External Media)

Hopefully Quincy won't be moving in there then! :-p Do you know I quite fancy having a go at one of those vibrating pussy ass things! Bit pricey though when you can have the real thing for nowt!

Send the vibrating bit to the rabbit amnesty! Talk to customer services very nicely to see if you can have a discount on something else perhaps?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/rabbit-amnesty/

x

WandA wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Haha! I love this idea! (Although it likely contains DNA evidence!External Media)

Not to mention somewhere to park their bike :)