Diving into the world of fleshlights/male toys

Good point don’t want to get to off topic. Hopefully he has picked the Thrust masturbator he is going to purchase.

Thanks everyone for such detailed responses!

I went for the Thrust Ultra Zoey and it's absolutely blown my mind as an experience thanks for all the advice and recommendations

I use a Fleshlight myself and though I'm using a long stayer this toy brings me up quite quickly,2 remedies for longer fun is to use vast amounts of lube and to unscrew the cap completely off the bottom,I also found it gets rid of that pfffffing sounds that someone else mentioned.

Hey guys sorry to jump on post but figured perfect place to ask coz you all seem like great confident people…so i dont really know how else to ask this but do you have an option to replace the sleeve cybersoft sleeve due to wear and tear, or do i just buy him a whole new one. The case is fine its works great and i love him using it but i cant find replacements or advice please? Its a satisfyer standard men classic black masturbator. Thanks for anyones time cheers and dont forget the wetter the better yahoooo

Google “fleshassist”. It’s a comprehensive website with reviews and ratings of many of the flesh light sleeves.