DIY sex machine

Hi everyone I have been looking at building a sex machine does any one have any ideas or plans

I've thought about it but too lazy!

You could probably make a start with some sort of electric saw (with the blade removed of course!), maybe even one of those electric kitchen knives and work up from there.

Should only need to attach this to some sort of seat and rewire the controls to a cabled remote.

Attach your dildo of choice, or something like the doc Johnson adaptor, and away you go!

I had it when i seen `Saw` Dun dun dunnnnn

I recall seeing some youtube videos of home made sex machines. Was searching something else so didn't click and can't guaruntee they are what you're looking for, but could help!

A DIY sex machine? Sounds like me in my teens.

I've never even considered it, but I don't have a very DIY attitude. In all honesty, even if I did build my own sex machine, I would never actually use it - I know myself well enough to know that nobody should ever trust my handiwork!

I would love to use a sex machine, diy.or.not on a girl, im sure i could biuld one too

Saw something a while ago based on a car wiper motor.only two speed but the mechanics are all there, the motor is designed for the use and it's not mains voltage.

MaximumCrash wrote:

Saw something a while ago based on a car wiper motor.only two speed but the mechanics are all there, the motor is designed for the use and it's not mains voltage.

A wiper motor would need to run off a battery due to the relativley high amerage required that a normal transformer couldnt provide. A battery operated or mains powered drill with variable speed could do the same job as a wiper motor but with a lot less messing about. A riciprocating saw would also be a powerful starting point.

All sounds a bit too industrial to me though! :-). Good luck and let us know what you come up with and what your OH has to say about it.

im reading this with great hope as i really want a sex machine but can't justify the hefty price tag they come with :(

Building a DIY seems like a good way round the price tag but remember the ones on this site will have been safety tested be careful and let us know how it goes.

Girls, if you've ever( ok I know you've not but ) sat on a electric orbital sander( without the sand paper, of course) in some tight jeans, you will feel the most intense vibrations you ever will, but its noisy! so maybe this could be a starting point, perhaps some sort of saddle attached so you can push your naked bits up against it?

I work in a vibration testing facility and there are so many machines that I could very easily make into a sex machine, although the safety aspect of using such a thing would worry me way too much.

I am surrounding by things like this on a daily basis. http://www.mts.com/en/products/producttype/test-systems/load-frames-uniaxial/servohydraulic/standard/index.htm

Realisticly anything with a reciprocating action can be used as a thrusting machine, and a lot of people have made toys from cordless drills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj17JK1lsNs This is what people have done before.

There is always me!