DIY strapon harness help

Hi .

Hopefully someone here can help me out , funds are real low so cant buy a new harness .

The harness i have currently is a traditional step in style with web harnessing .

its very uncomfortable to wear which is sad as it cost a lot of money and is no longer returnable

No what I'd like to try is fashion my own harness from some old boxer briefs but unsure exactly the best way to do it .

I would normally somehow attach an Oring to the crotch opening but fear my cock would be too heavy and fall down and not be stable during sex .

its a 6.5" somewhat solid but little flexible with balls and a suction cup its got a good weight to it too .

Should I make my own boxer harness or is there something I can wear underneath my current harness to make it more comfortable . ?

Also is there a proper way to to lace the harness to make it easier to tighten and slacken the straps

Fingers crossed I may have solved your problem... (and you can help us out with a review!)

Aww that's so nice lovehoney you're the best and so kind! Love this company! =D

Awwwww <3

Well done Lovehoney !

Sometime wish the was a like button on here !

Sex toy angels!

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Fingers crossed I may have solved your problem... (and you can help us out with a review!)

Wish there was a "like" button on Lovehoney sometimes!

Wow, what a lovely gesture, made me smile x

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Oh wow! What an amazing gesture, that truely is lovely. Hope you enjoy Lousie1981 :)

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

OMG that was a wonderful surprise , LH truely made my Day/week :)

Cant wait to get it and finally have comfortable strapon fun , will fully test drive them and write what I hope will be a useful review

Hope you have fun :) xx

Wow can't wait to read the review....

wonderful. Lovehoney is the best ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

hope its just the thing for you Louise ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Another example of why Lovehoney are such an awesome company!

thats amazing!

snapper wrote:

Well done Lovehoney !

Sometime wish the was a like button on here !

+1

Any developments?

Divalass wrote:

Any developments?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28646&reviewid=86792#customer_reviews

I'm going to assume that this was what she was sent for testing. Sadly, it's been discontinued already!

:-((