Do cock rings actually make you last longer?

I've not used one before and am thinking of getting one. Do they make you last longer or just keep you hard?

a bit of both, but no cure for any ED or PE problems - see a doc for those, also:

have a look at these:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/search/?q=cock+ring&s=lovehoney-news.sex-toys

Definitely makes it thicker and also harder... although the advice is only to wear them for upto 30minutes at a time.

You can also get ones for the scrotum / penis combined - which I find help to increase the intensity of cumming.

There are lots to choose from on here also...

30 minutes is too long. I had minor tissue damage from 12 minutes before. It took weeks to heal. It probably varies depending on how tight the ring is on your cock, but I recommend breaks every 10 minutes or so.

It helps you last longer, yeah, and it makes you super hard and slightly bigger with more prominent veins. The skin on your cock isn't going to be as flexible though, so be careful to avoid any unwanted tugging.

KinkyGoblin wrote:

30 minutes is too long. I had minor tissue damage from 12 minutes before. It took weeks to heal. It probably varies depending on how tight the ring is on your cock, but I recommend breaks every 10 minutes or so.

It helps you last longer, yeah, and it makes you super hard and slightly bigger with more prominent veins. The skin on your cock isn't going to be as flexible though, so be careful to avoid any unwanted tugging.

Lube :)

i Find it helps keep you harder after you r first ejaculation, so you can keep going if she's near climax herself. but not forever!

Whether they do or don't and I would say that they do delay slightly they are really good. They give you an extra touch of swell in the girth department and the ridge area around the head of your penis is very noticeably that much more swollen.

If you want to delay yourself even more then get some of the desenstising cream, available in LH and apply that to your penis. That does work.

Hezzah wrote:

i Find it helps keep you harder after you r first ejaculation, so you can keep going if she's near climax herself. but not forever!

i'd agree with Hezzer.

Different for everyone. Just on the penis makes you bigger and stronger but more sensitive so may make you cum quicker when the sensations new. Round the testicles can delay ejaculation but tightness is a factor and placebo effect, even then it doesn't work for everyone but they're still incredible, it's worth trying a few different ones as they all act slightly differently. Desensitising cream does work but by making sex a little less amazing

Bit of both, get a metal one that goes behind your balls and up over/round your penis(it's a bit of a art getting it on at first but you get the knack), make sure you get the right size as it can be tricky finding the right one.

I've worn mine for days without any problems, don't over estimate the size it's easy to do so but at least you can return it here, I ended up with 3 one pretty usless,too big, one a bit too small but great for a short time and my 'everyday' one.

Metal ones are a bit more advanced, I'd recomend starting with a stretchy one, if you get the wrong size you can take it off, you don't get that luxury with fixed ones.

I find they make me thicker a tad but more sensitve which is great but this can make me last less time if I go beyond that it goes numb and I can last ages too long.

I got one as a gift once, showed it to my boyfriend who gave me some kind of "where did you say I have to put that?!" face ^^ But as he's curious he tried it and he actually like it! It made him last longer and didn't hurt or anything.

i love using mine (and the mrs also seems to enjoy it) dunno that it makes you last any longer but, frankly, the sensations from it are bloody amasing!

I have the tracy cox one, one of our best buys to date!

I have had a cock ring for a while .. It does not make me last longer but what it does do is keep me harder longer after Cumming.

I have one that has a bullet vibe in which gives extra pleasure to wife and also to me.

Plus it comes in handy if you use a penis extender sleeve as it keeps it in place if you lose hardness a bit.

Hope the above helps

i can't say it makes my husband last longer , it just makes him harder and has a more intense feeling

I would say more so bigger and harder not so much longer. Best is to try with a delay spray maybe?? Still they brilliant buys and do make a difference

I find that they do help, as they mean that I can edge without worrying about losing my errection.

Don't think that they'd slow things down at all if I just went for it though!

Hi,

As many have said the effect varies from person and type of cock ring.

Personally found the metal jobbies a bit too uncopmfortable so opted for an adjustable one instead which has slight enlarge effect but I dont think it really affects how long you can go for, at least not that i've noticed, does intensify sensations so if peeking too soon is a problem might even make it worse?

I'd say give it a go - start with something fairly cheap and maybe one with a vibe for the other half?