Do guys lie about their dick size?

I have 12 inches but never use it as a rule... lol Sorry the old ones are the best.

I have a very small penis (nickname is Just in) and always take the micky out of it to girls and guys that i meet so they are not surprised when they see it. They are more shocked that i was telling the truth rather than lying about it. No point what so ever if you intend to let them see it.

Vanessa xx

I dont know how long or how big i have never worried about size.

Can't say I've ever experienced a guy lying about his size however I am sure many do. It's not dissimilar to women wearing padded / boost bras that make boobs look a cup bigger which I have been guilty of in the past. Regardless, the truth comes out in the bedroom and as long as you are still attracted to each other and have fun then there isn't any harm in my opinion.

Yeah of course they do. There was a thread on here saying the average size of a penis is something between 4 to 5.5 inches. And guess what? Just about everyone who replied said that theirs was 7 inches or more.

VanessaTG wrote:

No point what so ever if you intend to let them see it.

Vanessa xx

This is exactly my thoughts, telling fibs about certain stuff is one thing, but when if it's to someone you intend let you find out, it makes zero sense in my head :/

Nope.....it's nothing special in size just average....but It works

I've never lied about the size, never had any complaints, so why lie, OH measured it other week because she wants a realistic dildo with suction cup but wants same size and girth as my little fella 6 - 6.5" x 5" girth.

My oh is average and I love every single inch of him. I don't remember him ever lying to me about his size, or anything else for that matter.

It's not how big it is that counts......it's how you use it. I said this to an ex many years ago and he replied that he was hung like an elephant !! When it actually came to it he was no bigger than my thumb ! I burst out laughing and he just got dressed and left without a word. I wasn't laughing at is size, merely the fact that he told such a stupid lie.......I assume he thought I wouldn't notice ? 😕 xx

I've had someone claim to have a 8 incher turned out to be a micro penis to say I was shocked was an understatement just not shocked for the right reasons lol

I've never had anyone lie about it. One guy I went home with said he was so small he would leave me unsatisfied, I thought he was just worried like a lot of men can be. He was right enough that he was very small but I was satisfied. Another told me he was over 11 inches and I thought he was exaggerating but nope it was well over 11 inches. Scared the bejesus out of me.

I find lying about it pointless, if you end up together you are going to notice unless of course one uses metric and gets a little confused.

For a long time I never lied about my size, I have done now as sometimes I just say I've got a wee one

Mr T here, I always prefer to say it's smaller than it is, then when they see it, it's more confidence boosting personally. I'm a grower not a shower so on that front he always looks loads better when he is happy. At the end of the day if they're only after a super large cock then they may as well keep looking. It does what it does and he serves me well. Keep it up fella you're doing well.

Just over 6 on a good day 😜 so about average :-) that's wot I always say.. why lie you will get found out in the end

BigInBerks wrote:

My problem too - still awaiting a back door pass :(

Lots of lube and take it slow. Sir is very girthy and when he tried it was just too painful...but we're going to work on it 😜

I once dated a guy who constantly went on about how small he was...he wasn't lying 😂😂 I did though and told him it was fine. Never did find a position where I could feel it...and believe me, I'm pretty toned down there 😉😂😂😂😂

The number of fakes and liars is crazy on another site I use, so many blokes lie about their cock size and both men and women steal pics from the internet and claim it's them.

Those ppl are everywhere prob few on here! 😂

This post is no longer available.

Yes, I think many guys do, as an attempt to impress I'm sure. However, I believe that bragging about your dick size (whether in truth or lie) does no get you in the sack, so what's the point. I believe that if the subject comes into the conversation we should be honest as this saves any disappointment or unexpected surprises later, but I think best not to bring it into the conversation in the first place, if possible.

The way you interact with a prospective partner, your character, attitude, sense of humour, appearance, hygiene, and of course the body language is what gets you further, not an unfulfillable promise or brag.

I can't see why one would. I've never met a woman that cared what my measurements were, and it has never been an impediment in that department either. Seems a stupid thing to lie about, either your lying to someone who will find out and then what's the point, and if they are not gonna find out then who gives a shit what your dick size is??

i dont lie about my size, maybe just under 7. i dont mind my size beause i know i can do a good job with oral