Do guys prefer a tight or loose pussy?

Discussed this with my wife the other night and we both think its a myth the all guys want is women with tight pussies. She has always been pretty loose and enjoys using big toys but has never had any one complain. I would always say bigger is better!

Tight!!!

tight feels so much better, loose is not for me at all.

It has to be tight!

I guess it depends on how big the thing is thats going in there! You must be a big boy!

Im told im rather tight, he's never said thats a bad thing..

to be honest prefer a moist pussy to tight or loose , after some foreplay toy play they are loose anyway

not too tight not too loose

Tight and wet is always good

Not too tight as you cant do anything and it often hurts. I prefer a middle range.

On the tight side, obviously!!

It obviously depends on size of both of you, not just the woman.

Tight! But love it when it loosens up over a session and gets wet!

Its all relative

I agree with the butler its all relative. not heard many mates say they dumped someone because their pussy was to tight or loose.

man of pleasure wrote:

I agree with the butler its all relative. not heard many mates say they dumped someone because their pussy was to tight or loose.

Ageed, it is not important if it is tight or loose, it is what you do with it. As I have said on other posts there is nothing more sexy than a woman who is confident. In my view I would want my lover to love her body and not be worrying if her pussy is too loose or tight.

Personally for me it feels the best just after she has been using a big toy. Plus you can do so much more with a big pussy!

Some women I've been with have been too tight. I'm not a small chao at 8" and one lady in particular, I couldn't get more than half into. She did make up for it by having incredibly good hands and a dedication to satisfying my love of seeing her tits plastered in spunk though so all were happy :)

To all women like myself who have given birth at least a couple of time will know we unfortunately don't have the option of a tight pussy.

I agree with the butler and HH, it's relative to the size of the partner and relative to the type of relationship. As me and my hubby love eachother completely and whole heartedly it's not something that that's a deal breaker for us especally as I bore his children. There are lots or ways we turn each other on and satisfy eachother, after all what else is Lovehoney for???

Passionate, hot and totally in love couples like us who have many years of marriage under our belts and kids keep Lovehoney in business. :-)

mrs average wrote:

To all women like myself who have given birth at least a couple of time will know we unfortunately don't have the option of a tight pussy.

I agree with the butler and HH, it's relative to the size of the partner and relative to the type of relationship. As me and my hubby love eachother completely and whole heartedly it's not something that that's a deal breaker for us especally as I bore his children. There are lots or ways we turn each other on and satisfy eachother, after all what else is Lovehoney for???

Passionate, hot and totally in love couples like us who have many years of marriage under our belts and kids keep Lovehoney in business. :-)

Well said Mrs A

how would u know how tight or loose u are anyways :S

1 Like