Do people like giving footjobs

Hi, have a mad nylon footfetish, my wife indulges me sometimes, she seems to enjoy it, although it’s not really her thing, I suck her toes, she gives me the odd footjob but I’ve never actually finished on her feet, which is a massive fantasy of mine.
Any ladies actually like giving footjobs and letting there partners cum on them? Thanks.

6 Likes

I do love rubbing my nylon feet over a partners body…anywhere really…feels good for both parties in my own experience.
I have given foot play but only once to full completion.

There’s not much I won’t try and was asked to… so I did and it was really good to pleasure a partner in that way.

Not with that partner now.

8 Likes

Thanks for the reply, I will definitely have to talk to my wife, ask her if I can finish on her feet, just a little embarrassed

She obviously knows you love being pleasured in that way…she is your wife just ask her.

Good Luck

4 Likes

I liked it on a boyfriend that was into feet, above average size, and not too sensitive. I disliked it on a different boyfriend who was smaller, very sensitive, and expected me to have the same gentle dexterity as hands without helping (e.g. hold or guide their feet if it’s not quite right) and told me he was scared I was going to rip his dick off. I never tried again I’m not too sure why he even asked for it honestly. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Why have I never thought of this…I am disgusted with myself.

I have a foot and high heel fetish. I love women with sexy feet, and I love my wife’s feet. She doesn’t have any issues with my touching them, as long as I don’t accidentally tickle her, which is hard because she is very ticklish, but I will try and approach the subject of her rubbing me with her feet as I think that is something she would do.

Hummm, thinking now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hubby loves my feet, I’ve always known that he does, he says he loves how soft and smooth they are.

One night, when he was giving me a foot massage, I could feel that he was getting hard, so I started to caress him with my foot over his joggers.

Another night when we both were undressed, having a bit of foreplay, I put him between the arches of my feet and masturbated him, which he enjoyed a lot.

I said to him, did you enjoy that. He replied that he’s always wanted me to do it, but held back from asking me to do it Incase I thought it was weird that he wanted me to do it. But I assured him that I didn’t think that at all, so now he does receive one when he fancies it.

4 Likes

I’ve also had a foot job…started with him rubbing his foot on my nylon clad legs and working his way up…my tights were already ripped open…very pleasureable indeed. Great orgasm and squirted up his leg…

8 Likes

Not for me personally

2 Likes

I would love this done to me but my girlfriend is just not up for it
I love hearing your sexy fantastic stories

On the topic of foot jobs. The other evening at a restaurant I witnessed a couple at another table performing what was almost certainly a foot job. It was very discreet but with just the wooden table it caught my eye when the female slipped off her heels and her nylon clad feet and legs disappeared very high up onto the chair opposite. They were then under the large cloth napkins on her partner lap for quite awhile. It felt a little voyeur like watching but I was very intrigued & a little turned on.

It got me thinking have any others done this in a restaurant or in public before?

I love the idea but would fear being caught. Something we will definitely consider if we are at a table with a very long tablecloth perhaps.

4 Likes

I regularly give my OH this form of pleasure.
His preference is with nylon and it drives him absolutely crazy.My poor hold-ups were soaked yesterday as a testimony to this.
You have to be a bit careful delivering this but it’s worth it and a staple of our sex life

3 Likes

Sometimes when i wake up horny and the wifes facing the other way I’ll grab her feet and put them up against my penis. She’ll then masturbate me with them which always makes me cum pretty quickly.

3 Likes

It’s not for me or wife , but it’s certainly very popular fetish with a lot of people :blush: :foot:

1 Like

I’ve had a partner with a foot and nylons fetish and I used to give him foot jobs. It did nothing for me in terms of the actual fetish, but I enjoyed that he enjoyed it. He never finished on my feet but it wouldn’t have bothered me if he had, it’s just part and parcel of it, if he’d wanted to I’d have let him :woman_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

Yes I love giving footjobs and finishing him off when he cums on my soles

4 Likes

Mr B does like me playing with his cock in many ways and he definitely likes me to do it barefoot and in tights, stockings or socks. He also likes to feel a stiletto piercing into his swollen member. Luckily I enjoy this all with him although I have never yet made him cum this way he has finished himself off wanking over my feet. Fortunately we both enjoy this as I get really turned on watching him wank, especially when he licks it up and kisses me afterwards :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Definitely like the OH to masturbate me with her feet and cumming on her toes.

3 Likes

I love wearing nylons what denier do you like just had holdup stockings fishnets and tightsbin my goody bag for christmas

1 Like

I’ve always wanted the OH to do this too me, just never found the courage to ask her, that’s why I love wearing stockings for my self.

1 Like