Do textured condoms add any more pleasure for her or him?

Never used any except the 'standard' smooth ones,just wondering if the textured ones ribbed , dotted etc add anything and what your experiences are?

My ex only used the dotted ones on me one but I didn't notice any diffrents personally, they just felt like normal comdoms.

I never noticed any diffrence between dotted or ribbed condoms.

I have never noticed any difference either.

Same here, never noticed a difference

We found the same. You can feel the ribs or dots when you are wearing it and rub your hand over it, but during intercourse they felt like regular condoms. We found using thinner condoms gave more sensation.

Thanks everyone I won't waste my time on them then just a marketing gimmick , will get the ultra thin ones was as planned

Shy_Guy wrote:

We found the same. You can feel the ribs or dots when you are wearing it and rub your hand over it, but during intercourse they felt like regular condoms. We found using thinner condoms gave more sensation.

Agreed :)

I have heard a women say that they do damage to them.

My OH loves dotted she insists on using them over any other.

This is very interesting. I always buy ribbed or dotted etc with the assumption that it increases pleasure for the woman...

Ive never noticed a difference, i barely feel the ribbing on some dildos, so there isn't much to feel on a condom.

I can't really make out any of the textures during use but I do feel more pleasure compared to the regular condoms.

AliMc wrote:

I can't really make out any of the textures during use but I do feel more pleasure compared to the regular condoms.

Same here. We use the durex excite me condoms.

I never notice my difference and neither does the oh!

Like the majority of people here me and my partner can't tell the difference from normal condoms

For him, no difference but she says they can be felt.

I must admit that the only time I've tried the dotted and ribbed (it was a mixed box, so I got to try both) I felt very uncomfortable, they made me feel some kind of burning sensation or so. For my boyfriend the sensation was the same of a regular condom. I won't try ever again!!

I've never felt a difference.. Same with my partner. Glad i'm not the only one! :P

I can feel a difference with a textured condom but overall I prefer the ultra thin type because it's as close to nothing as we can get.

OH can't feel a difference though aside from them being a tad thicker.